Windows 10: Unable to connect to Microsoft apps

Discus and support Unable to connect to Microsoft apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC cannot connect to a number of Microsoft services. For example, Windows Mail, Edge, Microsoft Store etc. I received different error messages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrookeTownsend, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Unable to connect to Microsoft apps

My PC cannot connect to a number of Microsoft services. For example, Windows Mail, Edge, Microsoft Store etc. I received different error messages. Sometimes they say: Check your network connection or try again later, sometimes: Page could not be loaded, or just Cannot reach this page

:)

BrookeTownsend, Apr 15, 2020

2. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using phone app on your PC. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue. I would like to know, have you tried connecting the devices on the same subnet?

As you have already tried resetting the app many times, I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the Your Phone app.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Restart the PC

After restarting the PC, install the app from
    Microsoft Store

In addition, as you have mentioned that you are using a firewall to allow traffic between the devices, I would suggest you to disable the firewall and check if you are able to connect.

Note: If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Unable to connect to Microsoft apps

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect to Microsoft apps

1. Unable to connect to Microsoft apps - Similar Threads - Unable connect Microsoft

2. Unable to connect to Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Remote Desktop: Hello,I want to use Microsoft Remote Desktop to access my Mac from my PC but am unable to make the connection. I continue getting errors 0x204 and 0x104. I do not know what else to try but have dug through every forum and YouTube video. No matter what settings I change I am...
  3. No connection on Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection on Microsoft apps: I can't establish a connection on any Microsoft apps 80% of the time. e.g. Microsoft store says "Page could not be loaded" with 0x80131500 as the error code and Xbox Game Bar won't load anything either.I've tried reinstalling all of the apps I've had issues with, I've...
  4. No connection on Microsoft apps

No connection on Microsoft apps: I can't establish a connection on any Microsoft apps 80% of the time. e.g. Microsoft store says "Page could not be loaded" with 0x80131500 as the error code and Xbox Game Bar won't load anything either.I've tried reinstalling all of the apps I've had issues with, I've...
  5. Unable to connect to some pc apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to some pc apps: Hello, guys am having an issue, when am trying to connect to some PC apps and the problem only started today. The internet is fine but for some reason, it only works with chrome or Microsoft Edge web apps...Yesterday I was connected to the internet through a VPN but after I...
  6. Unable to connect to some pc apps

Unable to connect to some pc apps: Hello, guys am having an issue, when am trying to connect to some PC apps and the problem only started today. The internet is fine but for some reason, it only works with chrome or Microsoft Edge web apps...Yesterday I was connected to the internet through a VPN but after I...
  7. Unable to connect to some microsoft services

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to connect to some microsoft services: Recently I got the Xbox game pass on pc to play some games, where I discovered that games that verify my login info are unable to connect me to xbox live. After further investigation and troubleshooting, I have found out that I am completely unable to log into another account...
  8. Unable to connect with microsoft apps.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect with microsoft apps.: Hello. I am able to connect to the internet and even to this website with ease. Speed checks of internet speed, ping, up, and down are good or better. However, Cortana, Feedback Hub, changing user to sign in with microsoft account, microsoft store, and any other program...
  9. unable to connect to microsoft store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to connect to microsoft store: I get a notice that I am not connected to the internet, and to check my connection. I AM connected to the internet but I can't get past that error message....
  10. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store: I recently uninstalled Garmin Connect Mobile app accidentally. When I try to reinstall the app from Microsoft Store it states that I own the app but does not reinstall the app after pressing on the install button. I have the app on my phone and iPad in addition to my laptop....