Windows 10: unable to connect to microsoft store

Discus and support unable to connect to microsoft store in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a notice that I am not connected to the internet, and to check my connection. I AM connected to the internet but I can't get past that error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by educated fireant, Apr 3, 2019.

1. unable to connect to microsoft store

I get a notice that I am not connected to the internet, and to check my connection. I AM connected to the internet but I can't get past that error message.

:)

educated fireant, Apr 3, 2019

2. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 3, 2019
  3. unable to connect to microsoft store

Hello Akib,

There are many reasons why you are unable to connect to Windows Store. One of these is due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to properly identify what's causing the issue, provide more details by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device and Windows Store prior to this happening?
    • Are you encountering this error with all the apps that you are trying to download?
    • Have you checked if the same thing happens using another profile or account?

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest running the Apps Troubleshooter
    found on this article:
    Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve most of the known issues in accessing the Windows Store.

We will be waiting for your response so we can move forward to sorting out your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

unable to connect to microsoft store

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

unable to connect to microsoft store

1. unable to connect to microsoft store - Similar Threads - unable connect microsoft

2. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, run the network troubleshooter with no problems found, was sadly not able to run the app trouble shooter due to Full Diagnostic data being disabled, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset...
  3. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset dolby atmos and the windows store, logged in and out of the windows store and searched for this specific problem "We're currently experiencing...
  4. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset dolby atmos and the windows store, logged in and out of the windows store and searched for this specific problem "We're currently experiencing...
  5. Unable to connect to Microsoft Store but I have internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Store but I have internet access: I'm trying to download an app from the MS store but each time it times out with the attached message. When I try to report the problem via the feedback hub I have the same problem....
  6. Unable to connect to Microsoft Store but I have internet access

Unable to connect to Microsoft Store but I have internet access: I'm trying to download an app from the MS store but each time it times out with the attached message. When I try to report the problem via the feedback hub I have the same problem....
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: I'm unable to login to my Microsoft Store. I am getting 0x80070426 error. I tried resetting the Store app in setting What should I do to reslove this issue? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks! ***Original title: It doesn't look like you're connected...
  9. Unable to connect to Microsoft/Xbox/Windows Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Microsoft/Xbox/Windows Store: for about the past three months I have had this issue, My windows 10 professional computer is unable to connect to the Microsoft website, Skype, Xbox, Sign into mixer, Any Antivirus website. I don't know whats causing this, I have already gone through my programs and searched...
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store unable to connect to internet windows 10