Windows 10: Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

Discus and support Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kayfiee, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Kayfiee Win User

Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried.
    It's only her worlds that have this issue.
    The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but that's a major pain, since it doesn't always work.

I mean, sometimes it doesn't even say that she's in the world when she is. The same solution applies.
    Does anyone know of any other things I can do?

I am using Minecraft: Windows 10, and she is using Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

:)

Kayfiee, Jan 30, 2021

2. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Yrsegor Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I can't join friend

Hello guys, i got the same problem on my Windows 10 PC.

I can see my friend playing Minecraft at his survival world and i cant join him - i click on him in friend list, it's says "Connecting to Multiplayer world", after some seconds it goes error: Connection time out, unable to connect to world.

Also he got same problem.

And none thing we try cant solute it (like oprening ports, VPN, reinstalling game, change Microsoft and xBox settings).

There is still no solutioon, right?

Sorry for my English :*

Yrsegor, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally
    nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: My friend created a brand new world and I cannot connect to this world either. Could it be her wifi security settings?

spmcdonnell5, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

1. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World - Similar Threads - Unable connect friend's

2. Minecraft Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world.: My friend can play servers together as well as play other friends worlds together. We can even have others join our worlds and play on realms. But I cannot play on his world and he cannot play on mine. We have tried all or the recommended settings. We have also tried joining...
  3. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  4. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  5. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  6. Minecraft: unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft: unable to connect to world: I am playing a survival game on VER 1809 and faced an issue because I am unable to connect to world. I tried a different computer but the issue persisted. My friend is able to join my world from his pc...
  7. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world: I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally nothing changed -...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c