Windows 10: Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

Discus and support Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Domo___, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Domo___ Win User

Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.'

My friend is hosting this world from his pc on windows 10.

I have tried loading the world from my Ipad, Iphone and pc, but always seem to get the same response. "Unable to connect to world".
    I have also tried multiple troubleshooting solutions including changing NAT to open, resetting internet and so forth.

I have seem many people report this problem so I know that I am not alone.

Not sure what to do next, so I guess I am here, asking...

What should I do?

Many Thanks!

:)

Domo___, Jul 3, 2019

2. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally
    nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: My friend created a brand new world and I cannot connect to this world either. Could it be her wifi security settings?

spmcdonnell5, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

1. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Unable connect friend's

2. Minecraft for windows 10 "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 "Unable to connect to world": [Windows11] When I try to join a server in minecraft [1.19.6201] it says "unable to connect to world" .. this also happend in version 1.19.60 , none of the servers work [including world hosts] , I didabled the firewall , allowed minecraft through the firewall , disabled...
  3. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  4. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  5. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  6. unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10: hi today i buyed the game and im trying to play with my friend on xbox one but if i try to join his world the game shows "unable to connect to the world and the same happens if he tries to join me how can i fix it...
  7. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world: I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally nothing changed -...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 not connecting to internet

2. minecraft windows 10 cannot join friend

3. unable to connect to world minecraft 10

4. cant connect to world minecraft windows 10,
  5. cant connect to my friends minecraft world on the pc,
  6. minecraft bedrock can not connect,
  7. why am i unable to connect to my friends server on minecraft through the xbox app invite,
  8. minecraft bedrock cant connect other worlds,
  9. minecraft windows 10 unable to rejoin friends game,
  10. i cant join my friends world minecraft