Windows 10: Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....

Discus and support Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am frequently using PhoneLink to access my mobile from my Windows laptop. I find this quite convenient, esp. to read and compose messages for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mmo17, May 24, 2024.

1. mmo17 Win User

Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....

I am frequently using PhoneLink to access my mobile from my Windows laptop. I find this quite convenient, esp. to read and compose messages for WhatsApp and Signal or to copy-paste access codes or one-time passwords that are sent via SMS to my mobile instead of having to re-type them.However, the connection via PhoneLink only works, when my mobile is connected to the same *existing* WiFi network but not, if I am using my mobile itself as hotspot, i.e. when the mobile itself is the current WiFi base station being used.Both, the mobile as well as the attached laptop have IP-addresses in the

:)

mmo17, May 24, 2024
  2. tommygun Win User

Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

Hi.
    I'm on a metered connection using my USB Data Card, but been unable to to turn on the Mobile Hotspot to share my connection with other devices (see screenshot below).
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot.... [​IMG]

tommygun, May 24, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 24, 2024
  4. Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....

unable to connect to mobile hotspot

using windows 10 i am unable to connect to mobile hotspot (samsung galaxy core prime mobile phone) which appears in list of available connections. All I get is message "can't connect to network"

When I try this same phone on windows 7 machine it works fine so this would indicate the issue is in Win 10.

USB tether works - not tried bluetooth as I don't know how to!

I have tried all previous suggestions of udating network adapter drivers, even went into command prompt and tried tweaking there as directed by microsoft support yet nothing works.

to confuse the issue more, a Galaxy ace 4 WILL connect which really throws the logic out of the window. There's a conflict between windows 10 and core prime? If so how can it be sorted please?

GodfreyBlatcher, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....

1. Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot.... - Similar Threads - Unable connect mobile

2. Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to my mobile using PhoneLink while it is working as mobile hotspot....: I am frequently using PhoneLink to access my mobile from my Windows laptop. I find this quite convenient, esp. to read and compose messages for WhatsApp and Signal or to copy-paste access codes or one-time passwords that are sent via SMS to my mobile instead of having to...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Connection: Hp pavilion laptop 15-egWindows 11 homeVersion 23H2How do you connect to your mobile Hotspot from your PC when your internet is out?I bought a new HP PC. My internet has been out and I have been trying to connect using my mobile Hotspot. When I click on Network & internet,...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Connection: Hp pavilion laptop 15-egWindows 11 homeVersion 23H2How do you connect to your mobile Hotspot from your PC when your internet is out?I bought a new HP PC. My internet has been out and I have been trying to connect using my mobile Hotspot. When I click on Network & internet,...
  5. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  6. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  7. UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE

UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE: Hello, I am unable to create mobile hotspot from my laptop. it says 'unable to create mobile hotspot'. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks...
  8. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  9. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b
  10. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT: Hi everyone. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then I have been having issues of not able to connect my laptop to the mobile hotspot I share from my phone. Meanwhile Windows 7 computers around connect with ease. Many online research I have done could not end...