Windows 10: Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

Discus and support Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to connect to my office PPTP VPN, but it fails with no error after the reboot. I tried again but received an error message "the specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenBone1, May 9, 2019.

1. Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

I was trying to connect to my office PPTP VPN, but it fails with no error after the reboot. I tried again but received an error message "the specified port already open". I don’t think the issue is caused by the RAS or my home network because I can connect from other computers running Windows 10.

Turning off the Firewall didn’t help. The network trouble shooter didn’t find any issues.

:)

StephenBone1, May 9, 2019
  2. Drone69 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

I use Nordvpn. You can connect 6 devices. You can choose servers by country or by a list of each server in each country, use UDP or HTTP, PPtP, L2TP. Double VPN, TOR via VPN. There`s are apps for android and iphones as well as DNS leak protection.

Drone69, May 9, 2019
  3. connecting vpn on X6

As a first step you need to find out what type of VPN is used in your office.

You can use Nokia X6 for VPN connection to your office if this office is using IPSec or PPTP type of VPN.

For IPSec VPN you may try Nokia Mobile VPN.

For PPTP VPN you may try SymVPN for S60 3rd and 5th, video tutorial is .

larry7---01, May 9, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

VPN PPTP

hello,

I would like to ask if somebody has implement a VPN connection using the PPTP protocol, that Microsoft mostly uses. I am trying to create a connection also with the NOKIA VPN client policy, but unfortunately nothing found.

thank you in advance.

liakouras---01, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

1. Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN - Similar Threads - Unable connect office

2. PPTP VPN won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PPTP VPN won't connect: So today I decided to use Windows built-in VPN where you get the IP address, username and password from a certain website. You see, sometimes when I use the PPTP protocol it will randomly fail to connect for a day and goes back to normal in the next day. The error message is...
  3. PPTP VPN won't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PPTP VPN won't connect: So today I decided to use Windows built-in VPN where you get the IP address, username and password from a certain website. You see, sometimes when I use the PPTP protocol it will randomly fail to connect for a day and goes back to normal in the next day. The error message is...
  4. PPTP VPN won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Auto Connect PPTP VPN in Windows 10

Auto Connect PPTP VPN in Windows 10: I was not able to find a way to do this on these forums, but it seems lots of people are asking this question. I started with this thread on Expertsexchange https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28808999/Auto-Start-VPN-when-windows-10-starts.html I used the task...
  6. Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN: I cannot connect to my work PPTP VPN. After rebooting I get the error the specified port already open. I tried to connect using different Windows 10 computers and it was OK so I think there is no issue with either the RAS or my home network.\ I tried to delete and recreate...
  7. On trying to connect to my work PPTP VPN, the first time after a reboot it fails with no...

On trying to connect to my work PPTP VPN, the first time after a reboot it fails with no...: I can connect from other PCs running Windows 10 so assume that there is no issue with either the RAS or my home network. I have tried deleting and recreating the connection. I have tried turning off the firewall. The connection fails after the log on phase. The network...
  8. PPTP VPN setup

PPTP VPN setup: The connection is between my Win10 laptop (build 10586.71) and my home Buffalo router. The connection worked fine before from Windows 7, and it still works via my android phone (6.0.1). But now, when I try to connect, I get "The PPP link control protocol was terminated."...
  9. Can't establish VPN connection to my office

Can't establish VPN connection to my office: I've upgraded both my laptop and my desktop in my office to Windows 10 Pro (both were coming from Windows 8.1). VPN was working perfect before the upgrade. At current I can't establish a VPN connection to my office. The VPN server (at my office) is listening to port...
  10. PPTP VPN setup

PPTP VPN setup: The connection is between my Win10 laptop (build 10586.71) and my home Buffalo router. The connection worked fine before from Windows 7, and it still works via my android phone (6.0.1). But now, when I try to connect, I get "The PPP link control protocol was terminated."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vpn the specified port is already open