Windows 10: Unable to connect to my wifi after update

Discus and support Unable to connect to my wifi after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated my iview Maximus II yesterday with the new windows update and now I can't connect to the internet. It tells me after I troubleshooted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Claire M Marcantonio, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Unable to connect to my wifi after update

I updated my iview Maximus II yesterday with the new windows update and now I can't connect to the internet. It tells me after I troubleshooted the problem: The Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems". It has my internet connection as Bluetooth, that has never been set on that. It has always been set on the house wifi connection. How do I fix this problem?

:)

Claire M Marcantonio, Feb 25, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 25, 2019
  3. automatic wifi connection on startup

Hi Shaun,

Being unable to connect automatically to the internet upon starting your system may
    occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for internet connection issues.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 25, 2019
  4. tmork Win User

Unable to connect to my wifi after update

Laptop unable to automatically connect to university wifi

Hello,

as the Title says, ever since upgrading to windows 10, my laptop will not automatically connect to my university wifi. It simply says (translated from german) "connection to this network is impossible".
    to bypass this issue i have to go to the "known networks" list and make my laptop forget the university wifi network.
    after that i can manually connect to the wifi and it prompts me to type in my id and pass as it is supposed to, then it logs me in. It is (obviously) a public network, so i suppose its got to do something with security settings, but i didnt find anything that would seem to solve the issue.
    things ive tried:
    • change frequency of 802.11 to 20MHz only (from automatically).
    • enable FIPS encryption.
    • Update my network adapters drivers.
    • manually type in the id and pw in the specific networks settings

the thing is, when i had win7 on this laptop it would always autoconnect to this network, it only happened after installing win10.

edit: fixed typo in title

tmork, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to my wifi after update

1. Unable to connect to my wifi after update - Similar Threads - Unable connect wifi

2. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  3. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  4. Unable to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi: For 2 days now I cannot connect to WiFi and the problem is because my laptop cannot detect it's ip but u have tried multiple things and nothing works. This first started when I restarted the wifi by turning the switch of it on and off since the wifi would keep connecting and...
  5. I'm unable to connect to the 5GHz Wifi after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm unable to connect to the 5GHz Wifi after Windows update: Hello! Just after Windows update [July 13th 2021 — KB5004237 Builds 19041.1110, 19042.1110 e 19043.1110], I was unable to connect to the 5GHz Wifi. I'm still able to connect to the 2GHz Wifi though. I've uninstalled the update but the problem persists. Can anyone help me...
  6. I'm unable to connect to 5GHz Wifi after Windows update

I'm unable to connect to 5GHz Wifi after Windows update: Hello! Just after Windows update [July 13th 2021 — KB5004237 Builds 19041.1110, 19042.1110 e 19043.1110], I'm unable to connect to 5GHz Wifi. I'm still able to connect to 2 GHz Wifi though. I've uninstalled the update but the problem persists. Can anyone help me please?...
  7. Unable to connect to WiFi after update

Unable to connect to WiFi after update: Hello. I recently updated my windows 10 with a driver update- realtek semiconductor corp - bluetooth- 1/9/2018 - 1.5.1012.3 Definition updates- security Kb2267502 and antivirus KB4052623 The wifi option changed to a globe at the bottom of the screen, so possibly there was...
  8. unable to connect to my wifi after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to connect to my wifi after update: hello Today i am updating my computer using my wifi update installed successfuly after installing the update i am unable to connect to my wifi router i am using jio router. i tried many times by changed settings to open and changing password but it was not worked and i am...
  9. Unable to connect to wifi after Windows 10 update

Unable to connect to wifi after Windows 10 update: Windows initiated an automated update on my Dell laptop overnight. Now I am unable to connect to my home wifi. I have restarted the computer, reset the router, tried connecting with an ethernet cable, and used the troubleshooting app. Troubleshooting app indicates "problem...
  10. my PC is unable to connect to wifi

my PC is unable to connect to wifi: Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a while showing "checking network requirements" and it ends with "cant connect to this network". Password box does not even...