Windows 10: Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device.

Discus and support Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, never got any issues using this feature before on my personal notebook. Now that I've got a new notebook I can't seem to make it work properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arkantos91, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device.

Hi, never got any issues using this feature before on my personal notebook.

Now that I've got a new notebook I can't seem to make it work properly.

It all seems fine because the hotspot has internet access according to the connection centre.....

Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device. 8ebf3ba0-144d-4bae-996b-f4cabd3a8c9e?upload=true.png

BUT when I search for available wifi with my Android phone nothing shows up! elitebook84 (which is what I called the hotspot) is nowhere to be found!

New notebook has Windows 10 (like my older one) with all recent updates from Windows Update. (ver 1803 build 17134.407).

Any help please^

:)

Arkantos91, Nov 19, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2018
  3. tommygun Win User
    Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

Hi.
    I'm on a metered connection using my USB Data Card, but been unable to to turn on the Mobile Hotspot to share my connection with other devices (see screenshot below).
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device. [​IMG]

tommygun, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device.

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device.

1. Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device. - Similar Threads - Unable connect Hotspot

2. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  3. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  4. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  5. unable to connect to windows 10 mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect to windows 10 mobile hotspot.: Hey, whenever I turn mobile hotspot on, and try to connect a mobile device to it, it says "unable to find ip address. I've tried on 4 different devices, restarted computer and devices and still not working. Ran network troubleshooting aswell, didn't find anything. Reset...
  6. Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10: My mobile hotspot is not working in windows 10. My internet is fine , but when my phone wants to connect to the hotspot it wont work eventhough it says that it is connected to the hotspot....
  7. UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE

UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE: Hello, I am unable to create mobile hotspot from my laptop. it says 'unable to create mobile hotspot'. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks...
  8. Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10

Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10: Previously when I switched on the Mobile Hotspot feature, devices like my phone could connect to it and access the internet through the hotspot. however, after unknowingly fiddling with some settings which I could not remember, now devices cannot connect to the Hotspot. Can...
  9. Unable to get devices to connect to my Windows 10 hotspot

Unable to get devices to connect to my Windows 10 hotspot: I have successfully created a hotspot on my Windows 10 laptop and started it. Other devices see it too. However, the devices get stuck with a message "Failing to obtain IP address" upon registration to my Windows 10 wifi hotspot. I have tried to connect 4 different devices...
  10. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT: Hi everyone. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then I have been having issues of not able to connect my laptop to the mobile hotspot I share from my phone. Meanwhile Windows 7 computers around connect with ease. Many online research I have done could not end...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connecr to my hotspot

2. unable to connect to my iphone hotspot

3. unable to connect device with mobile hotspot

4. outlook metered connection when doing hotspot with a mobile device,
  5. windows mobile unable to connect to hotspot,
  6. unable to connect to hotspot on windows 10