Windows 10: Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016

Discus and support Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After download of monthly update to server 2016 and restarting ,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer. Need help urgently ***Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndréSlabber, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016

After download of monthly update to server 2016 and restarting ,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer.

Need help urgently

***Original title: After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer***

:)

AndréSlabber, Jan 5, 2019
  2. JonPope21 Win User

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

JonPope21, Jan 5, 2019
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Remote desktop tool

I need a remote desktop tool that will allow me to connect to a linux computer from a windows computer. I am using ubuntu. My linux computer is my file server/ torrenting computer. I don't have a monitor to use for it (nor room for a monitor) so I was thinking I could just use a remote desktop tool. I would also like to be able to connect to other windows based machines (like my game server). Any sugestions on a good FREE remote desktop tool for windows and linux.

DarkEgo, Jan 5, 2019
  4. RJL_web Win User

Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016

Can't log in via Remote Desktop

I am having intermittent problems connecting via remote desktop. I use RD with a laptop to connect to my desktop PC. Both are running Windows 10. The desktop has Office 2016, the desktop has Office 2013.
    Both are Lenovo machines.

When I am unable to connect, I get the message:

Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons:

1) Remote access to the server is not enabled

2) The remote computer is turned off

3) The remote computer is not available on the network.

If the desktop computer is rebooted, I am able to connect, so the problem does not appear to be any of the 3 reasons listed above.

I'm having difficulty trouble-shooting this problem because it occurs when I am not in front of the desktop PC.

Any suggestions as to the cause or to how to troubleshoot this?

RJL_web, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016

1. Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Unable connect Remote

2. remote desktop access window server 2016.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop access window server 2016.: Hi i'm Arslan , i have question related to remote desktop access window server 2016. when i try to access remotely ,after authenticating it pop ups the message : access denied. kindly reply me as soon as possible ,thanks in advance....
  3. remote desktop access window server 2016.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop access window server 2016.: Hi i'm Arslan , i have question related to remote desktop access window server 2016. when i try to access remotely ,after authenticating it pop ups the message : access denied. kindly reply me as soon as possible ,thanks in advance....
  4. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016: Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is...
  5. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016: Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is...
  6. Server 2016 mmc remote desktops snap-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Server 2016 mmc remote desktops snap-in: Looks like this got phased out and I no longer see if as part of the snap in list. Is there a way to get it reinstalled, or another method to have the RDP connection? If not, what's the best alternative besides creating multiple mstsc accounts. submitted by /u/newbie702...
  7. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  8. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  9. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Unable to connect to remote server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to remote server: Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached is the image of the error i receiveKindly advise ASAP thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows server 2016 mstsc the computer cant connect to remote computer

2. windows rm unable to connect to windows 2016 server