Windows 10: Unable to connect to remote server

Discus and support Unable to connect to remote server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheUnknown69, May 4, 2021.

1. Unable to connect to remote server

Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached is the image of the error i receiveKindly advise ASAP thanks.

:)

TheUnknown69, May 4, 2021
  2. dch53 Win User

Unable to access server via remote desktop after router change

Hi,

I manage my home theatre and music servers via remote desktop. Both have wired connections to the router.

All has been well for many years.

Recently our old modem/router was replaced with a new one. There have been no other changes.

While I can still remote into the home theatre server I am no longer able to remote into the music server:

Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer....

What I can do is:

• ping the music server
    • bring up shares on the music server on another computer
    • access the music server using TeamViewer
    Does anyone have any suggestions how I can use remote desktop to manage my music server again please?

dch53, May 4, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, May 4, 2021
  4. mlee49 Win User

Unable to connect to remote server

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect to remote server

1. Unable to connect to remote server - Similar Threads - Unable connect remote

2. Unable to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  3. Unable to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  4. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  5. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  6. VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected: elloI Purchase HP Laptop Spectre Windows 10 Home editionNow My PC Configuration VPN in My Machine, Also Update Group Policy Configuration Then I want to connect remote server in my office PC then Getting ErrorPlease Check it and give me feed back ThanksAlpesh Patel...
  7. Not connecting to remote server

Not connecting to remote server: Please help me , some programmes say unable to connect while some connect without problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connecting-to-remote-server/761f69ad-f0b2-41e3-9e41-150ea131e262
  8. error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server: I am having a problem of a video player for online classes which im trying to use in this it shows error code of 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server please help me im not able to watch lectures in my windows 10 .[ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect to Remote Computer using Remote Desktop after updating Windows Server 2016: After download of monthly update to server 2016 and restarting ,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer. Need help urgently ***Original title: After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer***...
  10. Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server

Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server: I have three computers on the same network. All running Win 10 Pro. About 2 weeks ago two of the computers stopped getting updated from MWB. I tried manually updating but get an error message saying that it couldn't connect to the update server. I'm not sure if this...