Windows 10: Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Discus and support Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you encounter the error – Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver while trying to access the system’s touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

WinClub, Jun 4, 2019

2. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Unable to update Synaptics Pointing Device Driver - 0x80070002

Windows 10 is telling me that I need to update some drivers. I keep getting an error saying that it can't update.

Here's the message.

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Synaptics - Pointing Drawing - Synaptics Pointing Device - Error 0x80070002

• Synaptics driver update for Synaptics Pointing Device - Error 0x80070002

AneishArora, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

1. Unable to connect to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver - Similar Threads - Unable connect Synaptics

2. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  3. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  4. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synaptics Pointing Device Driver: Ostatnio kliknąłem w plik nazywał się: "main.exe" program Po kliknięciu nic się nie stało, ale zauważyłem że opis, firma to Synaptic, a opisie było: "Synaptisc Point Device Driver" Od tego mój moment komputer bardzo się ścina. Wyszukałem co to jest i ponoć jest to wirus,...
  6. Synaptics Pointing Device - Cannot use touchpad while typing.

Synaptics Pointing Device - Cannot use touchpad while typing.: Hello, Below are the details on my device: Model: Lenovo Yoga 710-15lKB Signature Edition Synaptics Driver Version: 19.5.10.150 Windows 10 Version and Build: Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.685 I am having issues using my touchpad and keyboard simultaneously....
  7. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synaptics Pointing Device Driver: Recently I was getting a process in the taskmgr, called 'Synaptics Pointing Device Driver'. I have no idea what is it, plus i don't think I have anything related to Synaptics. My files are also getting infected with it. If I run an infected file, it will create a file...
  8. Synaptics Pointing Device

Synaptics Pointing Device: So, I accidentally uninstalled my Synaptics Pointing Device from Device Manager, now I'm trying to get it back because my touchpad + my mouse wont work. My mouse probably broke and stopped working because it's old, but my touchpad used to work all the time. Once I uninstalled...
  9. I can't uninstall "Synaptic Pointing Device Driver". I know this is for pointing devices...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't uninstall "Synaptic Pointing Device Driver". I know this is for pointing devices...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingSlimeYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwkmgj/i_cant_uninstall_synaptic_pointing_device_driver/
  10. Synaptics Pointing Device Keeps Resetting Itself, 2019

Synaptics Pointing Device Keeps Resetting Itself, 2019: HI. My mouse settings keep reverting to their default (or their original) status per start up. My objective is to maintain a four-line scroll limit. I've tried accomplishing this using your Windows 10 desktop setting page, and SPD's control panel. My mouse settings work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to synaptics pointer driver

2. unable to connect to synaptics pointing device driver