Windows 10: Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130

Discus and support Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When visiting a website if you receive an error saying Error 130 (net:: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED) Proxy server connection failed or Unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 20, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130

When visiting a website if you receive an error saying Error 130 (net:: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED) Proxy server connection failed or Unable to connect to the proxy server, then its because your proxy server is causing an issue. Either the proxy connection on your computer is invalid [...]

This post Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 20, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Sep 20, 2018
  3. The proxy server isn’t responding

Hello All!

From the last 2 days, I'm facing a peculiar problem of not getting connected to internet.

Tried with IE, Edge, Chrome but none seems to work.

This is the error with IE

The proxy server isn’t responding

• Check your proxy settings 127.0.0.1:8080.

Go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections. If you are on a LAN, click “LAN settings”.
    • Make sure your firewall settings aren’t blocking your web access.
    • Ask your system administrator for help.
    This is the error with M. Edge:

Can’t connect to the proxy server
    Try this

• Make sure firewall settings aren’t blocking your web access
    • Ask your system administrator for help

And with Chrome:

Unable to connect to the proxy server
    ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

A proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and other servers. Right now, your system is configured to use a proxy, but Google Chrome can't connect to it.

If you use a proxy server...
    Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > +
    Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

What to do?

Tried all the resources listed on the web.

Can someone help me to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Srinik

sriniksrinik, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Microsoft edge - "Can't connect to the proxy server"

Hi Marius,

If you're using a proxy server, it is possible that the issue is with the proxy settings. We recommend checking for the proxy settings to see if it is correct. To access the proxy settings, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the left pane, choose Proxy.

If the proxy settings are correct, we recommend that you disable Use a proxy server and enable
    Automatically detect settings. After enabling the automatic settings, check if you will be able connect to the Internet.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130 - Similar Threads - Unable Connect Proxy

2. Proxy server specific to a Wifi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy server specific to a Wifi connection: My daughter uses her W10 laptop at both school and home. When at home on the WiFi I manage, I want to configure the WiFi connection with a proxy server. Naturally, if the laptop joins another WiFi connection at school or elsewhere, I do not want that proxy server to be...
  3. Proxy Servers

Proxy Servers: Is it advisable to use a proxy server for my wireless network? Setup script address was 127.0.0.1:86...Is this a normal configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-servers/f9dcdd46-0421-4e37-b477-24943eeb017a
  4. error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server: I am having a problem of a video player for online classes which im trying to use in this it shows error code of 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server please help me im not able to watch lectures in my windows 10 .[ATTACH]...
  5. Proxy server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Proxy server: For quite some time after a Microsoft Update I have had to manually turn off the proxy server each day in order to get on the internet. The "Save" button is greyed out, so unable to save the turned off setting. I have spoken to techs about this and they ran some tests, but to...
  6. Proxy Server Error?

Proxy Server Error?: I keep having trouble with my connection, my computer states "Windows could not automatically detect this server's proxy settings". I am using Windows 10, and an ethernet cable. One of the solutions Google search told me was to check my proxy server settings. In the...
  7. The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome: [ATTACH] If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser in Windows, and receive an error message called The proxy server is refusing connections while opening a website, then this post will be able to help you. Although we have [...] This post The proxy server is...
  8. Proxy Server Error

Proxy Server Error: All of a sudden (no changes or updates) I am getting the following proxy server error on my desktop computer. I used to fix error by doing a shutdown but now that is not working....
  9. No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy

No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy: Hello, posting 2 threads in 1 day feels great... Recently my internet on my desktop has been extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY slow, and lately has been cutting out altogether, even thought it says it is connected all the time. Diagnostics reveal "one or more Network...
  10. The proxy server is refusing connections

The proxy server is refusing connections: Had a virus/malware invasion. Ran all my AV/MW programs and think I got rid of it. Now either ie or FF will not access the internet with "the proxy server is refusing connections". Ran the MS troubleshooter, it claimed no problems. Have a win7 machine on the home network, it...