Windows 10: Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled

Discus and support Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently accidentally installed Surfeasy and then uninstalled it. Since then my laptop won't connect to the internet. Don't know much about vpns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZoeEU, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ZoeEU Win User

Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled

I recently accidentally installed Surfeasy and then uninstalled it. Since then my laptop won't connect to the internet.

Don't know much about vpns and networks/firewalls etc so please make any suggestions simple to follow! Thank you.

:)

ZoeEU, Oct 24, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled

Network Connectivity

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

In order for us to find out what causes your computer not to connect to the Internet, we would like to gather more information:

• Which apps are unable to connect to the internet?
    • Have you tried to connect to the internet using Internet Explorer?
    • Are there any software or hardware changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are there any recent updates installed to your computer?
    • How are you trying to connect to the Internet? Wi-Fi/LAN
    • Are there any third party anti-virus installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest you follow the steps provided on the link below

Regards.

JericDale Ort, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled

1. Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled - Similar Threads - Unable connect network

2. Network unable to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network unable to connect: Lately I've been unable to connect to my wifi in my house. Tried the 'forget & reconnect' method like I always do but it does not work at all this time. I went to the control panel in network connection Control panel>All Control Panel Item>Network connection. and disable my...
  3. Network unable to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network unable to connect: Lately I've been unable to connect to my wifi in my house. Tried the 'forget & reconnect' method like I always do but it does not work at all this time. I went to the control panel in network connection Control panel>All Control Panel Item>Network connection. and disable my...
  4. Unable to connect to the network

Unable to connect to the network: Dear community, Il mio livello di italiano non è molto avanzato per spiegare il mio problema perché sono parole di linguaggio informatico che non ho idea come si dice quindi scrivo in inglese. I have one laptop and the two phones that are connected fine in the wify while...
  5. surfeasy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    surfeasy: Hvordan får jeg slått av surfeasy på maskinen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surfeasy/e77c0091-ae51-40f4-a228-f0a3b27ab3e1
  6. Unable to connect to this network

Unable to connect to this network: Hi, I'm having wifi issues on Windows 10. I've just moved into a new office and cannot connect. I can still connect to my phone's hotspot but obviously that's not a long term solution. Also, other devices like my gigabyte laptop and my boss's iMac computer can connect to...
  7. Unable to connect to this network.

Unable to connect to this network.: I have also posted this on reddit My probelm is exactly stated in the title, about three days ago I noticed my pc would randomly disconnect from the home Wifi only for Windows Troubleshoot to fix it Either it was the defulat gatway or DNS. This was usully any problem our...
  8. Unable to connect this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect this network: Good day reddit folks, I would like to recieve some light to my problem which might be common for some people. Since few weeks ago I'm having the problem of "unable to connect this network" and a problem is that w10 doesn't give any detail, just that message. It feels weird...
  9. Unable to connect to network

Unable to connect to network: Hi everyone After i finally upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10 I have been unable to connect to my wifi. I had no problems before upgrading. I can still connect using an ethernet cable. The error message that cones when trying to connect is sply "unable to connect to...
  10. Surfeasy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surfeasy: Good day to all. Came across this item yesterday,It's called surf easy.It's supposed to protect you while surfing on line. Has anyone here had any thing to do with something similar?? Many Thanks. Amazon.com: SurfEasy Private Web Browser 43142