Windows 10: Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While connected to my home wifi network, my laptop randomly disconnects from the wifi, and I am unable to connect to any other wifi until I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jonasjohn, May 15, 2018.

1. jonasjohn Win User

Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10

While connected to my home wifi network, my laptop randomly disconnects from the wifi, and I am unable to connect to any other wifi until I have restarted my computer. This is a reoccurring issue, and I have attached a GIF file of what happens when I try to connect to wifi after being disconnected.

Thanks in advance

:)

jonasjohn, May 15, 2018

2. Unable to connect to a network

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to connect the Wi-Fi to a network. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the device?
    • Are you trying to connect to an organization network?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect to the network?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • In which built are you in
    This issue may arise due to corruptions in network settings.

I suggest you to perform a soft reset for the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

How to soft reset your Windows Phone.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 15, 2018
  3. Unable to connect to Wireless network on Windows 10.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

I understand that you are unable to connect to Wi Fi. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

• I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you see a red cross on the Internet connection near the Action center?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10

1. Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable connect network

2. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to this network windows 10: hello there,I have a problem that has been going on for about four months, which is the inability of my laptop device can't connect to any wireless networks just use Ethernet.I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft community here, in addition to trying all the solutions on...
  3. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to this network windows 10: hello there,I have a problem that has been going on for about four months, which is the inability of my laptop device can't connect to any wireless networks just use Ethernet.I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft community here, in addition to trying all the solutions on...
  4. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 "unable to connect to this network"

Windows 10 "unable to connect to this network": I read that a lot of people have this problem. It started happening about 2 days after I installed Windows 10. There are several solutions I have tried, but they only seem to work for a day. Then, on it's own, while my laptop is in use, internet dies on me and I am unable...
  6. Unable to connect to the network

Unable to connect to the network: Dear community, Il mio livello di italiano non è molto avanzato per spiegare il mio problema perché sono parole di linguaggio informatico che non ho idea come si dice quindi scrivo in inglese. I have one laptop and the two phones that are connected fine in the wify while...
  7. Unable to connect to this network

Unable to connect to this network: Hi, I'm having wifi issues on Windows 10. I've just moved into a new office and cannot connect. I can still connect to my phone's hotspot but obviously that's not a long term solution. Also, other devices like my gigabyte laptop and my boss's iMac computer can connect to...
  8. Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network: Hello all, I am on a custom built by cyberpower desktop pc, I have a WiFi that I use at home which works fine when I am on Ethernet and when mi on wireless, I have had to move to my family's country house and I am unable to connect to the WiFi we have down here with the...
  9. Unable to connect this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect this network: Good day reddit folks, I would like to recieve some light to my problem which might be common for some people. Since few weeks ago I'm having the problem of "unable to connect this network" and a problem is that w10 doesn't give any detail, just that message. It feels weird...
  10. Unable to connect to network

Unable to connect to network: Hi everyone After i finally upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10 I have been unable to connect to my wifi. I had no problems before upgrading. I can still connect using an ethernet cable. The error message that cones when trying to connect is sply "unable to connect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to this network windows 10

2. unable to connect this network

3. unable to connect to this network windows 10 random

4. unable to connect to a network windows unable to connect,
  5. unable to connect to this network win 10