Windows 10: Unable to connect to VPN post update

Discus and support Unable to connect to VPN post update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was unable to connect to my VPN yesterday, so I installed the updates and was then able to connect, though was unable to access to use internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maxj247, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Maxj247 Win User

Unable to connect to VPN post update

I was unable to connect to my VPN yesterday, so I installed the updates and was then able to connect, though was unable to access to use internet explorer (this is what I need the VPN for to access my software platform that runs off explorer). Any advice would be greatly appreciated

:)

Maxj247, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 23, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Unable to connect to VPN post update :D

P4-630, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Sean8 Win User

vpn/ ip camera update

does anyone know a vpn client that will allow more than one connection right now im using windows 7 built in vpn service but it only allows one connection at a time.

vpn that allows more than one incoming connection at the same time?

ill also post some pics to update my ip camera setup

Sean8, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to VPN post update - Similar Threads - Unable connect VPN

2. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...
  3. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...
  4. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  5. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  6. Unable to connect to L2TP/IPSEC VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to L2TP/IPSEC VPN: Hi there, I was hoping someone here could help me troubleshoot the issue as I have exhausted my internet search powers :-The issue is this:- I have a Win10, a Mac and a Linux computer. - The Windows computer cannot connect to the VPN via the home network.- The Windows...
  7. Unable to connect to MSFT VPN in my system

Unable to connect to MSFT VPN in my system: Hi All, I am unable to connect to MSFTVPN in my system but able to connect in local. I have followed all the steps suggested by the support team but still not bale to connect. Is there any updates I need to install or uninstall. Please help me!! Thanks, Sravani...
  8. Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN: I was trying to connect to my office PPTP VPN, but it fails with no error after the reboot. I tried again but received an error message "the specified port already open". I don’t think the issue is caused by the RAS or my home network because I can connect from other...
  9. VPN (cannot post a reply)

VPN (cannot post a reply): CraigLong, sent me a response to my question about VPN. When I attempted to reply I got a "oops something went wrong, please try again." I tried to post a reply several times and get the same error message. ??? Dan...
  10. Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN: I cannot connect to my work PPTP VPN. After rebooting I get the error the specified port already open. I tried to connect using different Windows 10 computers and it was OK so I think there is no issue with either the RAS or my home network.\ I tried to delete and recreate...