Windows 10: Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. I have been using a VPN for 2 years on Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems at all. But it will not connect up on Windows 10 pro, on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by barnsleyman, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro

Hi Everyone.
    I have been using a VPN for 2 years on Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems at all.
    But it will not connect up on Windows 10 pro, on my PC, I keep getting this message
    windows.immersivecontrolpanel_cw5n1 any help would be very much appreciated.
    The VPN connects & works perfect on my Asus laptop.
    Best regards .

:)

barnsleyman, Aug 26, 2015

2. youtube connectivity through VPN in Windows 10

Hi there!

After upgrading to Windows 10 pro from Windows 7, free VPN servers i.e. uk.websitevpn.com and us.websitevpn.com are connected through Windows built-in VPN settings and every blocked site is accessed but only
    youtube is unable to be opened through this. Why is it so? Can anyone please solve this problem?

Ruman Marwat, Aug 26, 2015
  3. robomeesh Win User
    Connecting to VPN from lock screen on Windows 10

I'm using Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 and my desktop PC and have VPN set up on both for work purposes. I'd like to be able to connect to VPN directly from the lock screen. On Windows 7 there was a login option on the lock screen to connect using the network
    username and password so that I didn't have to connect to VPN separately after logging in.

Is there an option to login directly to VPN at the lock screen for Windows 10? In the lower right corner of the lock screen there is an option to connect to wifi but no option listed to connect to VPN.

Is there or will there be this option in Windows 10?

Thanks!

robomeesh, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro

1. Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable connect VPN

2. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...
  3. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...
  4. Windows 11 Unable to Connect using Windows L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unable to Connect using Windows L2TP VPN: Using a Dell Inspiron 5515 with Windows 11 version 21H2 build 22000.918.My Windows 10 computer, as well as my Android smartphone, are both able to connect using L2TP VPN.I am connecting to a Synology DS712+ NASHowever, Windows 11 does not connect and displays the following...
  5. Windows 11 Unable to Connect using Windows L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Unable to Connect using Windows L2TP VPN: Using a Dell Inspiron 5515 with Windows 11 version 21H2 build 22000.918.My Windows 10 computer, as well as my Android smartphone, are both able to connect using L2TP VPN.I am connecting to a Synology DS712+ NASHowever, Windows 11 does not connect and displays the following...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN: Recently, every time I connect to a VPN my computer it crashes to a Windows blue screen. I'm lost, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-crashing-after-connecting-to-vpn/901f9913-658f-41e6-aa00-0dd765cc9629
  7. Unable to connect to L2TP/IPSEC VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to L2TP/IPSEC VPN: Hi there, I was hoping someone here could help me troubleshoot the issue as I have exhausted my internet search powers :-The issue is this:- I have a Win10, a Mac and a Linux computer. - The Windows computer cannot connect to the VPN via the home network.- The Windows...
  8. Unable to connect to VPN post update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect to VPN post update: I was unable to connect to my VPN yesterday, so I installed the updates and was then able to connect, though was unable to access to use internet explorer (this is what I need the VPN for to access my software platform that runs off explorer). Any advice would be greatly...
  9. IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN: Hi Host Checker installed, ActiveX enabled, IE11 with Windows 10 Pro, Juniper client. A message that all components successfully installed but not allowed to login. Please help. Thanks...
  10. Connect to VPN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect to VPN in Windows 10: How to: Connect to VPN in Windows 10 How to Connect to a VPN in Windows 10 [img] Information Whether it's for work or personal use, you can connect to a VPN (virtual private network) on your Windows 10 PC. A VPN connection can help provide a more secure connection to...