Windows 10: unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to...

Discus and support unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; any suggestions on action I can take ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jim bal07, Sep 29, 2018.

1. jim bal07 Win User

unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to...

any suggestions on action I can take ?

:)

jim bal07, Sep 29, 2018

2. Unable to connect to trusted site

I attempted to go to a
    website
    and was given a message that my computer could not connect to the site. I tried all four computers on my home network and was not able to connect.

I was able to connect to the site at work, only after receiving a message that the site had a bad security certificate. I contacted the site and they are aware of the problem and working to fix it.

I trust the site so I made it a trusted site in the security section of the internet options on the tools menu. I also unchecked the require server verification box.

I checked the time on my computer and it is correct.

I am still unable to access the site.

All pc with windows 10

Any suggestions?

HollyHall1, Sep 29, 2018
  3. https web sites on n95

I cant connect to my comany web space its a https:// web site. I get the web: unable to perform operation message. I also get opeing a secure connection - content cannot be seen by anyone else? answering yes/no goes to web: unable to perform operation
    message.

Anyone help?????????

Cheers in advance

conkers---01, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Polarman Win User

unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to...

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to... - Similar Threads - unable connect web

2. YouTube site refusing to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube site refusing to connect: HI I am facing problem regarding youtube on my device. I use windows 10. whenever I try to open youtube.com it says that the site refused to connect. when i ran the troubleshooter the following results came. please help me thanks in advanced :...
  3. YouTube site refusing to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube site refusing to connect: HI I am facing problem regarding youtube on my device. I use windows 10. whenever I try to open youtube.com it says that the site refused to connect. when i ran the troubleshooter the following results came. please help me thanks in advanced :...
  4. YouTube site refusing to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. e mail of links off web sites etc not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    e mail of links off web sites etc not working: why when I try and share something via e mail on a web site does it not come through.. tried testing it by sending it to myself but nothing comes! using windows 10 and g mail and google chrome.. have had this problem before and was fixed but gone again.. very annoying...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Can't connect to certain web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  8. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  9. Unable to Pin Web Site to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Web Site to Start: I try to [pin a web site to start but after selecting "Pin this page to start" I get no confirmation dialog. The page is nowhere in the start screen and I have no issues with other web sites I've tried to pin. This is after a clean install and this occurred yesterday...
  10. Having trouble connecting to many web sites - see messages received.

Having trouble connecting to many web sites - see messages received.: Using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit (see my profile). Windows Defender, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky Internet Protection (installed long after getting this problem). Some sites come up as a blank page (no response at all). Other sites have these messages (not all inclusive) most in...