Windows 10: unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new Asus TufGamer laptop with a new Windows 10 installation.My system information is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19041 Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeJohnson, Oct 18, 2021.

1. PeJohnson Win User

unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.

I have a new Asus TufGamer laptop with a new Windows 10 installation.My system information is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19041 Build 19041Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name HARPERS-LAPTOPSystem Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IH_TUF706IHSystem Type x64-based PCSystem SKU Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2900 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsBIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. FA706IH.316, 3/12/2021SMBIOS Version 3.2Embedded Controller Version 3.12BIOS Mode U

:)

PeJohnson, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

1. unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - unable connect web

2. can't connect to servers on new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to servers on new laptop: I just got a new laptop, and games run great except when I try to play online - most games I can't connect to the server at all, even low run games like terraria or age of empires. My firewall says that it is allowing them through so I don't know what the issue is. I have...
  3. unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.: I have a new Asus TufGamer laptop with a new Windows 10 installation.My system information is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19041 Build 19041Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name HARPERS-LAPTOPSystem Manufacturer...
  4. unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect to web sites or servers from a new Windows 10 laptop.: I have a new Asus TufGamer laptop with a new Windows 10 installation.My system information is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19041 Build 19041Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name HARPERS-LAPTOPSystem Manufacturer...
  5. notifications from web sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    notifications from web sites: I am getting a popup window in the upper right corner of my screen. I think it is because I inadvertently allow notifications from some websites by clicking on "allow". How can I get rid of or block these popup windows?...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Unable to connect to the configured development Web server.

Unable to connect to the configured development Web server.: I am attempting to debug a solution using Visual Studio 17. This has worked properly in the past, the last time I used it was a few weeks ago. No change has been made to the code. Now I get a message: "Unable to connect to the configured development Web Server. Output from...
  8. Can't connect to certain web sites

Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  9. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  10. Unable to Pin Web Site to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Web Site to Start: I try to [pin a web site to start but after selecting "Pin this page to start" I get no confirmation dialog. The page is nowhere in the start screen and I have no issues with other web sites I've tried to pin. This is after a clean install and this occurred yesterday...