Windows 10: unable to connect to whitepages since update

Discus and support unable to connect to whitepages since update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; unable to connect to whitepages since update It shows this as error: 0 Unable To Identify Your Browser As you were browsing http://whitepages.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondMontoya, May 12, 2020.

1. unable to connect to whitepages since update

unable to connect to whitepages since update

It shows this as error:

Unable To Identify Your Browser

As you were browsing http://whitepages.com something prevented us from identifying your browser. There are a few reasons this might happen:

You've disabled JavaScript or cookies in your web browser.

A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Additional information is available in this support article.

A browser plugin, such as Google Chrome's Data Saver, is routing your network traffic through a data center or other proxy. Additional information is available in this support article.

Resolving these issues should restore your access to whitepages.com.

You reached this page when attempting to access http://whitepages.com/ from 76.113.50.1 on 2020-05-13 01:11:04 GMT.

Trace: 0257e8b2-e130-46cb-8402-b23192e3b8c3 409 via 9116951f-946d-4b00-bd3b-6f22f004dd3c; 0.000 / 2676

CAN YOU HELP????

:)

RaymondMontoya, May 12, 2020

2. unable to connect Cameras

Hi Andy,

To assist you better with your concern, please answer the following:

• Have you tried connecting other USB devices on your computer? How was it?
    • Since you already downloaded the drivers from your device manufacturer's website, have you checked if the version of the driver that you've downloaded is compatible with your device?
    We suggest that you run the the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel > Select
      Small icons on the View by: drop-down menu.
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Hardware and Devices.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 12, 2020
  3. Unable to connect to Wi-Fi after installing the latest update on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community ad being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to connect to internet on your computer after installing the latest update. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Which was the latest update (KB number) installed on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue (While searching for Wi-Fi connection)?

I suggest you to switch the wireless connection to wired internet connection and check if you are able to access internet.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/outdated network adapter drivers after installing the update.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Update your network driver and check if it helps

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Right-click on the device and click Update driver software.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest drivers for Network Adapter from another computer that is able to connect to internet. Uninstall the existing drivers from the computer in the question, install the drivers manually and check
    if it helps.

Follow:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer the below article about: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond unable to connect to whitepages since update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to connect to whitepages since update - Similar Threads - unable connect whitepages

2. Vpn is not connecting since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vpn is not connecting since last update: Vpn is not connecting since last update and i was trying to reach out that problem but cannot find any solution. i also change vpn i try many of them and also try MS-Store vpn but still have a problem....
  3. Win10 in an update/unable to update loop since May

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 in an update/unable to update loop since May: Hello all, I have Win10, upgraded from Win7 during Microsoft's promotion years ago. I only use it a few times a year. Back in May 2020, it tried to update. It went through the 30% of upgrade installed, rebooted, then spent a while on the rest of the update. Once it was...
  4. Unable to update windows since 2019

Unable to update windows since 2019: For a long time, I have been unable to update my windows computer and receive the message: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  5. Unable to log in since update

Unable to log in since update: My laptop completed a update and on starting now when i get to the login screen i get the message your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on this device. When i then try to log in by password it tells me it is incorrect. Does anyone know how...
  6. JustCamit connection problem since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JustCamit connection problem since update: I cannot connect justCamit since I had updatecan someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/justcamit-connection-problem-since-update/4a4fa81a-60a5-4dac-ac12-5897ac429ca8
  7. Unable to connect to update service since July!

Unable to connect to update service since July!: I continue to receive: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." message when running Windows Update. I have worked with on-line agents going through numerous...
  8. Unable to connect to update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to connect to update.: When I try to update my Win10 computer, I get the following message: "We couldn't connect to the internet service." But that's the only internet connection I can't make. Email, web browser, wireless printer, etc, all work really well, so I know there is no problem with my...
  9. Unable to connect to update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to connect to update.: When I try to update my Win10 computer, I get the following message: "We couldn't connect to the internet service." But that's the only internet connection I can't make. Email, web browser, wireless printer, etc, all work really well, so I know there is no problem with my...
  10. Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.: Since the latest Window's 10 up-date, I have been un-able to connect to the wifi at either my work or home router unless I am 20 cm from the gizmo. I have tried the resets and the advice provided by the virtual assistant to no avail, please help. ***Changed Original Title...