Windows 10: Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

Discus and support Unable to connect to Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having problem in connecting to Wi-fi as the icon went missing.Earlier the wifi was connected but now since i tried to reset the connection I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by himanshunotani, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

I am having problem in connecting to Wi-fi as the icon went missing.Earlier the wifi was connected but now since i tried to reset the connection I am unable to connect.Also its showing this as network status.Please help. Unable to connect to Wi-Fi ce3ea97e-d122-4155-ac5d-a981bfeff38b?upload=true.png

:)

himanshunotani, Jun 29, 2019

2. unable to connect to Wi-Fi

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to connect to Wi-Fi on your phone. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• What is the error message you get while trying to connect to Wi-Fi network?

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Internet Connections FAQ: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12497/lumia-internet-connections-faq

Connect to Wi-Fi: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17237/windows-10-mobile-wifi-connections

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 29, 2019
  3. BrianBuck Win User
    Unable to connect to Wi Fi

I have just re-set my spare Windows 10 desktop computer, but am now unable to connect to wi fi and note that the Wi-Fi option in "settings" has now disappeared.

Can any one suggest a way of resolving this problem please?

BrianBuck, Jun 29, 2019
  4. johnny234 Win User

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

1. Unable to connect to Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Unable connect

2. Unable to connect remotely with my PC to remote PC located in shop floor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect remotely with my PC to remote PC located in shop floor.: Both PCs connected different networks. I have turned off the firewall in the remote PC but unable to connect. One thing is when I ping in command IPv4 address not success and loss is 100% but when I ping default gateway it is success and loss = 0%. May I know any points to...
  3. Unable to connect remotely with my PC to remote PC located in shop floor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect remotely with my PC to remote PC located in shop floor.: Both PCs connected different networks. I have turned off the firewall in the remote PC but unable to connect. One thing is when I ping in command IPv4 address not success and loss is 100% but when I ping default gateway it is success and loss = 0%. May I know any points to...
  4. Unable to connect remotely with my PC to remote PC located in shop floor.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...: Applied the Allow Fips Algorithm Policy w/ FIPS-199 cipher suite in Intune configuration profile, assigned it to my to my pilot group. Once settings applied to workstations, we noticed Outlook/TEAMS would no longer connect, our MotionPro VPN would no longer work, etc.. I...
  6. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...: Applied the Allow Fips Algorithm Policy w/ FIPS-199 cipher suite in Intune configuration profile, assigned it to my to my pilot group. Once settings applied to workstations, we noticed Outlook/TEAMS would no longer connect, our MotionPro VPN would no longer work, etc.. I...
  7. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to connect or Remove Airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect or Remove Airpods: Hi,Whenever I try to connect my airpods to my laptop on Bluetooth it says 'That Didn't work, please make sure your Bluetooth device is still connectable, then try again' so I go to remove my airpods and it says removing device for about 7 seconds and then says remove failed....
  9. Unable to connect or Remove Airpods

Unable to connect or Remove Airpods: Hi,Whenever I try to connect my airpods to my laptop on Bluetooth it says 'That Didn't work, please make sure your Bluetooth device is still connectable, then try again' so I go to remove my airpods and it says removing device for about 7 seconds and then says remove failed....
  10. Unable to connect or Remove Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to public wifiwindows

2. unable to connect to wifi in windows 10

3. windows unable to connect wifi to the phone

4. unable to connect wifi,
  5. surface pro 4 windows 10 1903 wifi cannot connect