Windows 10: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

Discus and support UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; UNABLE TO CONNEWCT TO WIRELESS PRINTING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pmelnikemelnike, Dec 17, 2019.

1. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

UNABLE TO CONNEWCT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

:)

pmelnikemelnike, Dec 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Dec 17, 2019
  4. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Ben,

Your printer may not connect properly due to incorrect printer or network sharing settings. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes in the settings prior to experiencing the issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when trying to print a certain document or it happens to all of them?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying use the wireless printer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link.
    The methods provided on the link also includes the steps on how to run the troubleshooter that may help to resolve the issue.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

1. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING - Similar Threads - UNABLE CONNECT WIRELESS

2. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Wireless printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless printing: I've installed a new wireless printer but can't get it to print from PC, it prints from other devices e.g. iphone. HP support suggest that it may be registry issue with windows 10, cna anyone help?...
  5. Wireless Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Printing: Is there a plugin device that lets me convert my HP LaserJet 2420 UPD PCL 6 to a wireless printer?I also have an HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 series PCL-3 connected to my desktop via USB. They both worked fine wireless from my laptop until I downloaded and installed some Windows 10...
  6. Wireless Printer - unable to print after a blackout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Printer - unable to print after a blackout: Hi Community,Asking for your help again.I'm having issues with my wireless printer. I am unable to print after a sudden blackout happened. I already tried to reinstall the printer and restart my router but the issue persist....
  7. Wireless Printing

Wireless Printing: I can print and scan without problems using my MacBook. However, when I try to print using my updated Windows 10 laptop every job sent to printer errors-out. At one time, I could print but now not so. Tried removing and reinstalling, changing driver, etc. Nothing works....
  8. Unable to connect to Wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Wireless network: While waiting for my broadband to be installed I've been using my mobile data to access the internet on my desktop computer. I've been using a wireless network adaptor which has been working perfectly albeit expensive. Since my broadband was Installed yesterday, I have not...
  9. Unable to connect to wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to wireless network: Hi! I have problem with connecting my computer with the wireless network on my phone- HUAWEI P smart. When I click on network icon in the right bottom of my computer I can see my device is recognised. But, when I click on it to connect it with my computer I get the...
  10. Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display

Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display: Hello, I would like to cast my SurfacePro onto my all-in-one PC. I tried to do it using the "Connect to a Wireless Display" option, but at the end of the process a message comes up on my PC stating "protected content can't be viewed on this device." How can I fix this, or...