Windows 10: Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

Discus and support Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Too51oll, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Too51oll Win User

Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please

Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC e81a4a3e-a889-496a-9ed8-aa75fd4203e0?upload=true.png

:)

Too51oll, Aug 16, 2019

2. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 16, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

1. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC - Similar Threads - Unable connect world

2. minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world" problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world" problem.: hi microsoft, for some time now my friend has been having issues connecting to my world. it was working just fine few days ago until something happened and his account doesnt join any of my worlds....
  3. minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world" problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world" problem.: hi microsoft, for some time now my friend has been having issues connecting to my world. it was working just fine few days ago until something happened and his account doesnt join any of my worlds....
  4. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition: My siblings are trying to connect to my world through xbox live and it wont work. They can connect through LAN, and I/my friends are able to connect to my world through xbox livenot on the same network. My siblings are not able to connect to my world through xbox live while...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world: I have a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Aternos server and I cant join it due to the error : Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world. No matter what I do I cant join it and its a very important project, I tried restarting my computer, what do I do now?...
  8. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To Multiplayer Game" for about 5-25 seconds and then it says "Unable to connect to...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock unable to connect to world

2. Unable to join friends worlds in Minecraft Bedrock 2020

3. why cant i connect to my friends minecraft

4. minecraft bedrock cannot connect to world,
  5. unable to connect to world minecraft bedrock,
  6. Unable to connect to world mc bedrock,
  7. unable to connect to world bedrock,
  8. how to join worlds in minecraft bedrock pc,
  9. unable to connect to minecrafft server bedrock,
  10. minecraft bedrock edition unable to connect,
  11. cant connect to minecraft bedrock world,
  12. minecraft windows 10 bedrock friends cannot access my world,
  13. unable to connect to world minecraft pc xbox,
  14. minecraft bedrock server xbox unable to connect from outside network,
  15. y cant i join my friend in minecraft.