Windows 10: Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason I'm unable to connect to routerlogin.net using Edge. Never had this problem before. I wanted to check for firmware updates for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tfc2211, Feb 2, 2019.

1. tfc2211 Win User

Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

For some reason I'm unable to connect to routerlogin.net using Edge. Never had this problem before. I wanted to check for firmware updates for my router, which I have before, but now unable to connect using Edge. I can connect using Google Chrome, but unable to with Edge. When I type the address in the address bar, it just disappears.

:)

tfc2211, Feb 2, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

edge will not open and no internet connection

Hi,

This issue happens due to network privacy settings, antivirus settings, or an incompatible network driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Also, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Apps & features, and then press Enter.
    • From the list of apps, look for Microsoft Edge, and then click on it.
    • Click on Advanced options link.
    • Click on Reset button.
    • Click on Reset button again to confirm.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

1. Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable connect www

2. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  3. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  4. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  6. Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10: I can connect with Google and use internet via Google. However, yesterday, for some reason, I was unable to connect with edge. I had been able to do so early on when I booted up, but I cannot do so now. Any help? Using Windows 10 Thanks....
  7. Unable to install microsoft .Net.4.7.1 and .Net.4.7.2 on Windows 10 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install microsoft .Net.4.7.1 and .Net.4.7.2 on Windows 10 1703: I am developing software for Hololens UWP apps. After I managed to install windows 10 on my power network, I found out that visual studio 2017 profession could not be installed completely, and the same results for installation of unity, because the installation of components...
  8. Edge unable to connect to the internet

Edge unable to connect to the internet: I just installed the latest OS update (Windows Insider - Slow Ring) OS 17713.1002. Edge will not connect to the internet. Internet Explorer will work OK....
  9. Edge is not connecting to the net but others browsers do...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not connecting to the net but others browsers do...: Not having Edge means some of the tiles do not work, Any that need your location, contact support, money, People etc.. Also I cannot add a user profile connecting my Hotmail account because it will not connect to the net.. I looked into the MS Community and Tech Net but...
  10. Unable to connect to the internet in Windows 10, but not for Edge

Unable to connect to the internet in Windows 10, but not for Edge: I've just recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After that, I am facing internet connection problem. I'm still able to connect to the wifi and have no problem connecting by the ethernet port, however, the only problem is I am unable access other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to connect to routerlogin.net

2. how to use routerlogin.net on windows edge

3. microsoft edge is blocking www.routerlogin.net

4. microsoft edge routerlogin unable to login,
  5. why is ms edge blocking routerlogin.net,
  6. routerlogin.net for windows 10,
  7. problems with edge www.routerlogin.net