Windows 10: Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft W10 Edition recently and it seems I have to sign into Xbox Live in order to play any sort of online, so obviously I do, but when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MJ_956, Jul 8, 2019.

1. MJ_956 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I purchased Minecraft W10 Edition recently and it seems I have to sign into Xbox Live in order to play any sort of online, so obviously I do, but when I click it takes a ridiculous amount of time for it to load, but when it “finishes” it shows the Xbox logo and “please wait...” after that it shows an error saying that something wrong happened, i’ve tried turning off my laptop and closing Minecraft, I don’t know what to do please help.

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [​IMG]Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [​IMG]

:)

MJ_956, Jul 8, 2019
  2. AnonyDan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to
    purchase it again after my subscription expires in May.

CharlieWard1, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Using Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with XBOX Live

Having the exact same issue; no matter what we try, none of the iPads PE can connect to the Realms that we purchased. We even purchased a 7th copy of Minecraft (Win10 Edition)...so now we're another $20 to Microsoft and no closer to playing together. Tried
    all the suggestions from above, even called Microsoft support to see if they can help...they tell me they didn't even know that Minecraft Windows 10 Edition would work with Minecraft PE. I showed them their own website to which THEY thanked ME for educating
    them. Sigh. After they were at a complete loss of what to do, they tell me to contact Mojang "since they're the ones that support that product". Microsoft, didn't you spend BILLIONS of dollars to acquire Minecraft and now I have to call them for support?!
    Wow. Just...wow.

Still after ALL day of trying to get my kids account to work, no luck. Irony is that we can play together using the iPads without using Xbox Live. Sad that the Apple devices work but Microsoft's own Windows version and Xbox Live wont.

Really regretting buying this now. Why they have to make something so simple so complicated is beyond me.

JelloBurger, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Unable connect Xbox

2. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To Multiplayer Game" for about 5-25 seconds and then it says "Unable to connect to...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.: Dear anyone reading this, As of recent, I've had the issue of not being able to do certain Xbox Live related activities on Minecraft Win10. They are as follows: Unable to join servers. [ATTACH] Realms. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Extra info: I am currently not signed in...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  6. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account, but when I press sign in it says I have to buy it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server: I want to know what is the problem? Before 5-6months ago i can unable to play with my all friends, but know we can not connect each other. Is this the way of get realm subs. to people? Definitely, yes! I want from you to solve this problem of mine as soon as possible. I don...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...
  9. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?: I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to purchase it again after...
  10. Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Everytime I try to sign in, it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox Live account, but something went wrong". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-account-in-minecraft/df170ac2-9340-4b28-b67f-8f2d1e10e4ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft unable to connect to xbox live

2. unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

3. minecraft windows 10 cant sign in

4. xbox live account minecraft pc