Windows 10: unable to connect to xbox live on my PC

Discus and support unable to connect to xbox live on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was trying to play minecraft with a couple buddies of mine and it keeps telling me im not on the internet. i also have the same problem with halo mcc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by czBEAST01, Sep 16, 2020.

1. czBEAST01 Win User

unable to connect to xbox live on my PC

i was trying to play minecraft with a couple buddies of mine and it keeps telling me im not on the internet. i also have the same problem with halo mcc as well, it wouldnt let me play online at all. but if i try anything else like browse on youtube or play a game on steam it works perfectly fine. i went to the settings and went to the tab of gaming and it says im not connected to the internet any way i can fix this?

:)

czBEAST01, Sep 16, 2020

2. Unable to connect to xbox live

I have installed xbox live games into my pc but i am unable to connect that game with xbox live.whenever i try to do so it shows that unable to connect to xbox live at this time.

ShivangSagwaliya, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to connect to xbox live on my PC - Similar Threads - unable connect xbox

2. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to Xbox 360 live: How do I connect Xbox 360 to windows media centers using my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-xbox-360-live/00b2e00d-c5b3-49af-9685-29adcd6227da
  3. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to Xbox 360 live: How do I connect Xbox 360 to windows media centers using my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-xbox-360-live/00b2e00d-c5b3-49af-9685-29adcd6227da
  4. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to connect Xbox controller to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Xbox controller to PC: my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in. ***Modified title from: contoller*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-xbox-controller-to-pc/07d0ae02-4dcf-4ac7-b59e-6a9b9a750205
  6. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  7. Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc: I'm trying to play phantasy star online 2 on pc. I know the install works because I played it for a couple days before this problem started happening. It looks like I've been signed out of xbox live, and am unable to sign in. My account is fine because I was able to sign in...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live or any Windows Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Xbox live or any Windows Service: Whenever I open games on windows like Halo: MCC and open multiplayer it tells me I'm unable to connect to xbox live. No connections are blocked on my network, and when i go Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking and check connection status, it says my internet connection is "Not...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers: This don't allow me to play any Xbox game on Windows 10. I have the last version of Windows. In the settings, I see those messages: Teredo is unable to qualify and Server connectivity blocked. I also tried all the steps that Microsoft recommend and tried the Fix it button...
  10. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...