Windows 10: Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

Discus and support Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried every piece of advice from every other post on this issue and none of it works. My devices are on the same network. I have the correct IP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbigailRay1, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

I have tried every piece of advice from every other post on this issue and none of it works.

My devices are on the same network. I have the correct IP address. remote connection is enabled both in the main settings and in the remote desktop connection app. I have tried turning off the firewall. my network is a private network. I have ensured that both the remote desktop apps are allowed through the firewall. I have disabled any third-party firewalls. The update that sometimes causes this issue is not on my desktop. I have tried adding users. I have tried unchecking the box for only allowing connections running NLA. I have made sure that Ipads and other devices are allowed in the remote desktop connection app. I know that this is an issue with my desktop and not my iPad because I have tried to also connect from my laptop and I get the same error. It used to load for a while on the initializing connection screen then give me the error, but now it immediately gives me the 204 error. I have tried everything and it is only getting worse.

:)

AbigailRay1, Mar 16, 2021
  2. BerryBPC Win User

Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Mar 16, 2021
  3. BerryBPC Win User
    Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Mar 16, 2021
  4. SedefA Win User

Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

Windows 10 Remote Problem - It says from Ipad Unable to connect remote to PC

So I wanted to remote my Ipad for my Windows 10, I downlaoded Microsoft Remote Desktop to my ipad. So I did these steps in this video:

So at end I tried to connect and it says "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and avaible on the network, and try again." I checked the remote pc again and its ticked, there is not anything
    wrong. I don't understand the problem and Im searching for a solution for hours. Please help, thanks!

SedefA, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

1. Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop - Similar Threads - Unable connect too

2. Unable to connect via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect via Remote Desktop: Hi,I am unable to connect via Remote Desktop using 2 Win-10-Pro computers.The error message I get is that another session has already started. Both computers are on my home network and I can see the shared drives and access them.Its just the Remote desktop can not connect...
  3. Unable to connect via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect via Remote Desktop: Hi,I am unable to connect via Remote Desktop using 2 Win-10-Pro computers.The error message I get is that another session has already started. Both computers are on my home network and I can see the shared drives and access them.Its just the Remote desktop can not connect...
  4. Unable to connect via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  6. Unable to connect remote desktop

Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  7. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  8. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  9. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug: I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow me to select the field to enter data. The password field allows me to select and add the password, but not User Name field....