Windows 10: Unable to connect two devices

Discus and support Unable to connect two devices in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to connect my devices. I use a laptop and a desktop, they are on the same Wi-Fi, updated to Windows 10 version 1809. I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GaryTregoning, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Unable to connect two devices

I am unable to connect my devices. I use a laptop and a desktop, they are on the same Wi-Fi, updated to Windows 10 version 1809. I downloaded ‘Connected Devices’ on both computers and after the issue appeared, I removed and download this app again.

But the issue is still here - my laptop can see the desktop but the desktop cannot see the laptop. Any help is appreciated.

:)

GaryTregoning, Mar 26, 2019

2. unable to connect Cameras

Hi Andy,

To assist you better with your concern, please answer the following:

• Have you tried connecting other USB devices on your computer? How was it?
    • Since you already downloaded the drivers from your device manufacturer's website, have you checked if the version of the driver that you've downloaded is compatible with your device?
    We suggest that you run the the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel > Select
      Small icons on the View by: drop-down menu.
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Hardware and Devices.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Unable to connect two devices

Missing "other devices" tab in device maneger.

Hi Daniel,

I realize that you are unable to find the device in Device Manager, let me assist you.

To assist to you better, let us know which device you are trying to connect and did you make any changes prior to the issue.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open
    Device Manager then click on View option and click on
    Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

• Restart the system after updating the drivers.

• Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect two devices

1. Unable to connect two devices - Similar Threads - Unable connect devices

2. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  3. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  4. Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button: Hi all,I bought a Keychron K4 recently. I used it a few times with bluetooth without any problems, when it was empty I connected it through a cable. However, when I now want to use bluetooth again, I can see that it is paired but I am unable to connect. I am using a TP link...
  5. Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices: Hi all,I have run into the following issue. I was attempting to connect a newly purchased Xbox controller to my laptop via Bluetooth, I got an error message that said something like "couldn't connect, please try again" after I clicked on the controller in the list of...
  6. bluetooth device unable to connect.

bluetooth device unable to connect.: I am unable to connect a bluetooth headset or any other bluetooth device I have.at first the bluetooth device showed up in settings, it was 'paired', when I clicked 'connect', nothing happened.I removed the device, but the computer is unable to find it again and it can't find...
  7. Unable to connect to any Miracast devices

Unable to connect to any Miracast devices: I've got several Miracast devices in my organisation. All Microsoft Wireless display adapters.One month ago one of my machines stopped being able to connect to any of these displays.I press windows +K, select a device, It prompts for a PIN, then just says unable to connect...
  8. unable to connect Bluetooth devices

unable to connect Bluetooth devices: After the recent update i am not able to connect Bluetooth devices .i updated my drivers as well but i am not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-devices/87e6dba3-c587-4196-998c-939dd1ab585c
  9. Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device

Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device: I am using HP notebook Series Model no: 2000-2116tu from few days i am unable to use bluetooth as its not get connected to any device. please help to sort out this problem....
  10. Can't connect two similar BLE devices

Can't connect two similar BLE devices: I want to cennect two BLE controllers to one Windows PC. First controller connects fine. But trying to connect second - leads to error. From System log I've fond error: - System - Provider [ Name] BTHUSB - EventID 35 [ Qualifiers] 49157 Level 2...