Windows 10: Unable to Connect with Bluetooth

Discus and support Unable to Connect with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright so I bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my widows pc and I cant find the option in the action center, so I go to settings, and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WeirdRowbie, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Unable to Connect with Bluetooth

Alright so I bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my widows pc and I cant find the option in the action center, so I go to settings, and then Devices, then Bluetooth and other devices. Then I click "Add Bluetooth or other device." Then it says add device, I choose the first one, bluetooth. It then says says "Coudn't Connect," "On this Windows device, turn on bluetooth." lf this device supports blutooth, but you can't turn it on, try to update your driver through Windows update in settings." However I have already fully updated my laptop in settings by going to update and security, and I can still check it now and it will say "Your up to date."

Please help as soon as you have time please.

:)

WeirdRowbie, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Riley572 Win User

Bluetooth Unable to Connect After Shutdown

I'm having this strange connection issue with my Bluetooth headphones, where if I don't turn them off before I turn off my PC, they won't reconnect to my computer. However, if I go to My Bluetooth Devices and remove the device, I am able to pair them again
    after I restart my PC.

This is quite inconvenient, as I occasionally forget to turn my headphones before my PC, and am therefore unable to use them without restarting my computer and pairing them once more.

Steps to recreate:

• Pair a Bluetooth device.
    • Turn off your system without first disconnecting the device.
    • The device will be unable to reconnect without first removing the device and re-pairing.

Temporary fix:

• Remove the device under My Bluetooth Devices.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Pair the device again.

Edit: I figured I should mention, I use a pair of Bluedio Turbine headphones.

Riley572, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?

This issue can occur if some of the Bluetooth settings are not working as expected.

A: Suggest you to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and also follow the steps from this article ‘Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    ’ and check if that helps.

B: Refer to the steps from this article to
    connect a Bluetooth device
    to the PC.

C: You can also ensure that the Bluetooth service is running.

1. Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc".
    2. Locate the Bluetooth service and right click on it.
    3. Click on Properties and check the start option has been enabled.

D: Ensure that the Bluetooth device is set as default.

1. Open Control Panel and click on Sound.
    2. Click on Playback tab.
    3. Right-click on Bluetooth Headset and select Set as default device.
    4. Click on Apply and then Ok.

Article for Reference.

Bluetooth connection and troubleshooting for audio products

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Unable to Connect with Bluetooth

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Connect with Bluetooth

1. Unable to Connect with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Unable Connect Bluetooth

2. Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I am having a Dell laptop. It was having windows 7 but now it is updated to windows 10. It was working fine till 2022. Now I am unable to connect to my Bluetooth speaker which work fine on all other devices. Either it does not get connected or if gets paired then it does not...
  3. Bluetooth speaker unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker unable to connect: Hi everyone,I'm having some big issues with connecting my bluetooth speaker JBL Charge 5 with my laptop Win 11 22H2. The speaker pairs initially and Windows says it's paired, but not connected. And it never connects - Windows shows 'unable to establish connection'. So the...
  4. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  5. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  6. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  7. bluetooth device unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device unable to connect.: I am unable to connect a bluetooth headset or any other bluetooth device I have.at first the bluetooth device showed up in settings, it was 'paired', when I clicked 'connect', nothing happened.I removed the device, but the computer is unable to find it again and it can't find...
  8. unable to connect Bluetooth devices

unable to connect Bluetooth devices: After the recent update i am not able to connect Bluetooth devices .i updated my drivers as well but i am not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-devices/87e6dba3-c587-4196-998c-939dd1ab585c
  9. Unable to connect to Bluetooth...

Unable to connect to Bluetooth...: Hello Everyone, Since only today I have been unable to connect or turn on Bluetooth on my laptop device Lenovo 520S-141KB. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have attached 2 images above of the device manager window and Bluetooth settings. No issues could be found using the windows...
  10. Unable to connect bluetooth

Unable to connect bluetooth: Could you help me to connect bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth/2c3c07d5-ac68-4f17-86aa-91dfd4a18ceb