Windows 10: Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC

Discus and support Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jungle EXPO, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC

When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my controller VIA Bluetooth, out of nowhere, it disconnects and never wants to reconnect again. I did all the troubleshooting steps including, driver re-install, re-pairing and Bluetooth troubleshooter wizard. If anyone has useful information about this problem, please tell me in the comment section. It would really help a lot. If you need more information, a screenshot will be listed below.

Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC d02bff24-e86a-4fb6-ac62-67dde4fda126?upload=true.png

Sorry about the weird error icon. My resolution/scaling is being weird.

***Modified the title from I'm having Xbox Controller Issues***

***Moved the thread from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Jungle EXPO, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC

Acelyn Alc, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC

1. Unable to Connect XBOX controller on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Unable Connect XBOX

2. xbox controller not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller not connecting to pc: my xbox controller is not connecting with the USB and i tried to update driver and uninstall and restart i did all the methods bu it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-not-connecting-to-pc/9591afee-54a9-46ba-b61f-6792c51e0762
  3. xbox controller not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox controller not connecting to pc: my xbox controller is not connecting with the USB and i tried to update driver and uninstall and restart i did all the methods bu it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-not-connecting-to-pc/9591afee-54a9-46ba-b61f-6792c51e0762
  4. xbox controller not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC: When I plug in my Xbox controller to my laptop the screen goes black and it does not connect to the laptop. I have tried the common methods that are given below, but they do not fix the issue.How to connect an Xbox One Controller to a Windows...
  6. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC: When I plug in my Xbox controller to my laptop the screen goes black and it does not connect to the laptop. I have tried the common methods that are given below, but they do not fix the issue.How to connect an Xbox One Controller to a Windows...
  7. Unable to connect Xbox controller to PC

Unable to connect Xbox controller to PC: my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in. ***Modified title from: contoller*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-xbox-controller-to-pc/07d0ae02-4dcf-4ac7-b59e-6a9b9a750205
  8. connect xbox control to pc

connect xbox control to pc: My son asked me, if I could connect the control of his xbox to the pc to play, I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-xbox-control-to-pc/c2661ae1-7976-4fb2-a14e-a669d9a67bdd
  9. Connecting Xbox controller to PC

Connecting Xbox controller to PC: I have an Xbox controller that I was using for awhile to play on my PC, connecting it via bluetooth. I had to replace the batteries once, and all of the sudden it won't connect. The device will come up in the "add bluetooth device" section, but it won't connect once I click...
  10. Xbox Controller not connecting to pc

Xbox Controller not connecting to pc: The controller is fully updated and works fine on the xbox. However, when i try to connect it to my pc via a data sync cable it doesn't appear as an option under the "Add Devices" option. Can anyone help?...