Windows 10: Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update

Discus and support Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use a Ai suite 3 on my pc with mobo strix z390-f on a i 9900k cpu. there 4 settings and the lowest one was always on because i suffer of some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Solstar82, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Solstar82 Win User

Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update

I use a Ai suite 3 on my pc with mobo strix z390-f on a i 9900k cpu. there 4 settings and the lowest one was always on because i suffer of some hyperaudibility on my ears. since last update they now start spinnin g like crazy and no fan control app works, they are always at the maximum setting and i can barely turn on the pc without earplugs. please give me a solution asap

:)

Solstar82, Jun 20, 2021
  2. arammah Win User

My laptop fan is going crazy and won’t stop spinning

I have had my laptop for abour two years now and it has been working fine until about two weeks ago when the fan started making grinding noises and was on all the time. All of a sudden though my laptop fan started going crazy, it is loud and seems like it
    is spinning really fast. The laptop doesn’t seem to be heating up. I turned off my laptop and left it over night but the next morning when i turned on my laptop the fan starts spinning right away and it still makes the loud noise.

Model:

13-s020nr

arammah, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Fan going crazy . . .

Hi Somebody50, I have a few suggestions that shouldn't be that difficult.

1) Check for a BIOS update. While you're at the manufacturers website, check for chipset and display drivers or other recommended driver updates. Please ask if you require assistance.

2) If your PC is still misbehaving after updating drivers, perform a clean boot to determine if any third-party apps are creating or contributing to this fan issue.

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

3) Please update your details under "My Computer" and list a model number, cpu and drive info (SSD or HDD).

4) Check if you have any warranty coverage available.

There are more tests available if these don't provide sufficient info, one step at a time.

W10 Tweaker, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Ryno_deez Win User

CPU Fan constantly on after update

After the latest win security update, my CPU Fan is constantly on. How do I fix this?

Ryno_deez, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update - Similar Threads - Unable control cpu

2. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  3. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  4. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.: I was playing The Simpsons Hit & Run yesterday for almost 3 hours, today I turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning really really fast. Although everything on my laptop is working smoothly, the fans were really fast. After half a minute, the fans returned to...
  6. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.: I was playing The Simpsons Hit & Run yesterday for almost 3 hours, today I turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning really really fast. Although everything on my laptop is working smoothly, the fans were really fast. After half a minute, the fans returned to...
  7. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

8. Why are these processes consuming all my CPU? The fans are spinning like crazy!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are these processes consuming all my CPU? The fans are spinning like crazy!: [ATTACH] screenshots Sometimes my CPU usage goes up to 100 % all of a sudden, then I open the task manager and it starts dropping fast so by the time I take screenshot is not that high anymore. But the problem here is that everytime the CPU goes beyond 50 % the fans...
  9. Crazy fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...
  10. CPU Fan control error

CPU Fan control error: My laptop is HP 8470p. This problem happened only after I install the Anniversary update. My CPU fan sometimes does not increase speed when the temperature increase. And sometime when it running at full speed with high CPU temperature, it suddenly slow down (not off and CPU...