Windows 10: Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

Discus and support Unable to convert Word doc to PDF in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I convert word doc to pdf the resulting document does not contain photos, loses a full page of text, & re-orders the document. What can I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryCanales1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

When I convert word doc to pdf the resulting document does not contain photos, loses a full page of text, & re-orders the document. What can I do to fix the problem? I have the most current version of Office 365.

Thanks.

:)

MaryCanales1, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Jean G. Win User

Unable to open PDF or Word docs

I'm suddenly unable to open pdf or word docs that are posted on a website that I access regularly. No error message. Just clocking and then a blank screen?

Jean G., Aug 11, 2019
  3. Converting word doc to PDF

I have windows 7. Just recently when converting a word document to PDF the PDF is scrambled and even though I do have Adobe acrobat reader I get the message "cannot open the file". Then I have to go into the file manually.

MargieDuffell, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Grimskull Win User

Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

1. Unable to convert Word doc to PDF - Similar Threads - Unable convert Word

2. Converting from PDF to Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting from PDF to Word: How do I convert a document from a PDF to Word????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-from-pdf-to-word/f7b000a9-2990-4ced-aa0c-5308f2e36e02
  3. Convert a PDF document to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert a PDF document to Word: I have windows 10. I tried to convert two documents from PDF to Word with the help of Smallpdf.com. The conversions actually took place but I cannot open the word documents because it says that I must use come converting software in my PC. Unfortunately that does not work...
  4. Convert PDF to DOC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Convert PDF to DOC: I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done? 175195
  5. Convert docs to pdf

Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  6. HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC

HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC: HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-pdf-file-to-a-word-doc/f6e14f1a-edb7-4c1d-a8a2-e8827e947337"
  7. Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs

Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs: It's something I do frequently. I save a word document as a PDF. For some reason, it is not working. See the image below. That's what I get when I try. How can I rectify the problem? Thanks...
  8. Word automatically converting to pdf

Word automatically converting to pdf: When I open up a word document, sent by email, word automatically converts the word document to a pdf which throws the layout out. How do I stop it from doing this?...
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF

In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF: Anyone else not able to convert Microsoft Word documents to PDFs? When I try to by doing Save As (with the Word document open) and then in the Save As Type drop down I select PDF then click Save, I instantly get a message saying Microsoft Word Has Stopped Working, trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to convert word to pdf