Windows 10: Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage

Discus and support Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been facing an unique problem since last 1+ yr since I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. I have the same laptop still and this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaranSingh8, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage

Hi all,

I have been facing an unique problem since last 1+ yr since I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. I have the same laptop still and this problem pertains to all the flash drives including class10 sd cards or 3x pen drives

Now the issue that I am facing is that When ever i copy any songs from my laptop to any external flash drive, may it be a sd card too the song get copied but they are incomplete. I have played the same original file on my laptop they are complete, but when I play the copied files on the laptop or any other device then the last few seconds of the songs are cut.

I have tried to find a reason for this problem but have not found any.

Urgent help would be appreciated

:)

KaranSingh8, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

How to provide confirmation popup while copying any file on external storage?

Hi Pratap,

Please answer these questions to assist you further.

• Is your computer connected to Domain network or Windows server?
    • When you say "confirmation popup while copying files to external storage" are you referring to admin permission to copy those files to user?

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Regarding copying of files in external drive from pc

Hi,

The message that appeared on your screen may have occurred due to the possible missing files if you'll try to copy it that way. We suggest that you follow these steps on how you can copy the file together with it's properties:

• Right click on the application (Bully) and click Properties.
    • On the application properties window, under the Shortcut tab, click
      Open File Location.
    • The File Location window will open.
    • Select everything. Copy and paste it to the external drive.
    • The copying process may take a while depending on the type of files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 29, 2019
  4. temp02 Win User

Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage

1. Unable to copy complete mp3 files to any external Storage - Similar Threads - Unable copy complete

2. Unable to copy to an external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to copy to an external drive: I have an external drive that I have used many times for storage; i.e., moving files from my desktop to the external drive. Now when I try to move files there, I get a message saying "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain...
  3. Unable to copy to an external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to copy to an external drive: I have an external drive that I have used many times for storage; i.e., moving files from my desktop to the external drive. Now when I try to move files there, I get a message saying "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain...
  4. Unable to copy to an external drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unable to cut/copy files from external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cut/copy files from external drive: Coundnt transfer files from my USB 3.0 external drive. after certain time, its transfer speed fell to 0. And this problem happens on this specific drive.Here, 1. I have tried with different windows PC's with different files in different locations.2. keep it transferring for...
  6. Unable to cut/copy files from external drive

Unable to cut/copy files from external drive: Coundnt transfer files from my USB 3.0 external drive. after certain time, its transfer speed fell to 0. And this problem happens on this specific drive.Here, 1. I have tried with different windows PC's with different files in different locations.2. keep it transferring for...
  7. Unable to cut/copy files from external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to play a specific .mp3 file

Unable to play a specific .mp3 file: Hello!I'm currently editing an animatic on the photos app and trying to use custom audio, however, this one specific song I'm trying to use will not play. I've tried using other .mp3 files and they work fine, I've tried repairing the photos app, and resetting my computer but...
  9. Copying MP3 files to SD Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying MP3 files to SD Card: I want to copy all of my music from my laptop to an 256Gb Micro SD card to use in a media player and my phone. I've now done it several times with the same result. I drag and drop the folder Called Music! Over several hours, maybe 6, it copies the 214GB over to the sd...
  10. Unable to copy anything to external storage devices (No permission)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to copy anything to external storage devices (No permission): Hello, I have a PC in my office running Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Whenever I try to copy anything from that PC to a pen drive, hard disk, anything, I just get an error saying "You need permission to perform this action" Even if I check permissions of the files as well...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to copy mp3