Windows 10: Unable to Copy Jpg files

Discus and support Unable to Copy Jpg files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I switched my wife's computer to Windows 10 earlier this year and have had no problems with copying and pasting jpg files. Today I switched it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillVavra, Aug 20, 2020.

1. BillVavra Win User

Unable to Copy Jpg files

I switched my wife's computer to Windows 10 earlier this year and have had no problems with copying and pasting jpg files. Today I switched it to Office 2019 and can now no longer copy or paste jpg files. When I try to copy, I get a message: "Item not Collected: Format not supported by Office Clipboard".

What has changed with Office 2019 and how can I regain these functions?

:)

BillVavra, Aug 20, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Unable to Copy Jpg files

Delicieuxz, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Copy Jpg files

1. Unable to Copy Jpg files - Similar Threads - Unable Copy Jpg

2. Unable to associate .jpg files with an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to associate .jpg files with an app: I have Windows 11 home. I have many image files on a flash drive some of which are .jpg files. In Control Panel there is no .jpg entry for me to change the default application. Also, when I right click on the file, click More Options, click Open With, then Irfanview, there is...
  3. Unable to associate .jpg files with an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to associate .jpg files with an app: I have Windows 11 home. I have many image files on a flash drive some of which are .jpg files. In Control Panel there is no .jpg entry for me to change the default application. Also, when I right click on the file, click More Options, click Open With, then Irfanview, there is...
  4. .jpg unable to view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .jpg unable to view: A few months ago when I was trying to look at some old pics that I have saved on my computer decided not to work. The icon changed and when I click on it, it will open but has an error telling me it can't open this file. I have changed the default app viewer and that did not...
  5. jpg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg files: I have some pictures that will not open due to jpg file, no instruction is complete enough to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/f9f080be-6835-4841-8ca6-d4fc33edf4ee
  6. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  7. Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos: [ATTACH] I cannot open any jpg or png recently. I get this error message. I can't save them as a new jpg, i have jpg and png set to open with photos for windows 10. A windows support told me to uninstall the graphics display adapter and restart, that didn't work. I...
  8. JPG Files

JPG Files: On my external hard drive some of the files have changed from JPEG to JPG. I did not do this change. I currently use Windows Photos to view my pictures however it does not open up the JPG files even though according to Microsoft it should. I have tried other programs as...
  9. .jpg files

.jpg files: Need access to my .jpg files from a trip in 2011 Cannot even see .jpg files on flash drive I saved to or with PPoint files I created Using Windows 10 How do I gain access to these pictures?? Deadline today...please let me know ASAP Thanks for your help with this...
  10. Some jpg image files spontaneously copy

in Windows 10 Support
    Some jpg image files spontaneously copy: My laptop contains many jpg images and copies of about 300 of them keep appearing, spontaneously. These copies have the same name as the originals with the suffix (1) attached. It is the same files that keep copying. I keep deleting the copies but the next day they are back...