Windows 10: Unable to create folders in email account.

Discus and support Unable to create folders in email account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesBlack1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. CharlesBlack1 Win User

Unable to create folders in email account.

I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?

:)

CharlesBlack1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul Win User

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Sep 9, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. TheMailMan78 Win User

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to create folders in email account. - Similar Threads - Unable create folders

2. Admin account created on hacked email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account created on hacked email: Hi, my computer has been setup on an account that was hacked. How do I change the settings to link to my new account and password and not the old one? Thanks...
  3. Email used to create Microsoft account permanently associated with it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Email used to create Microsoft account permanently associated with it?: A few months ago, I decided to use another email address with my Microsoft account. I linked it, made it the primary alias, and I deleted the original email address, the one I used to create the account, I think back in the live.com days (2013, anyway). When I go to "Your...
  4. Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10

Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10: I have upgraded a W7 OS to a W10 OS. One of my Administrator User Accounts was changed to ‘Temporary’. I deleted the Account since I lost the desktop and settings every time I logged off. I cannot create any other User Accounts. I open the ‘Add A User Account’ page then go to...
  5. Unable to Create New User Account

Unable to Create New User Account: I have tried creating a new User Account but like the Start Menu, it just won't open. Anyone else had this problem? 15808
  6. Unable to Access Files Unless New Folder Created

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Access Files Unless New Folder Created: Hello. I have been having problems with my file access lately. There are times when I create a folder and place files in the folder. After a while, the files become inaccessible. When I try to access the file, the program opening the file states that I don't have the correct...
  7. Can One Create User without creating a Email account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can One Create User without creating a Email account?: I am just dumb founded that I cannot create a user account without creating a email account for the user. I don't want to create a email for a child. This is unacceptable. Is there any way to create one without the invasion. 70463
  8. unable to create folder on the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to create folder on the desktop: Hi I have a problem with my Win 10 I can not create a new folder directly on my desktop first I get message that I need to confirm the action [img] and when I click continue to that I get another pop up window that I need permission to perform this action [img]...
  9. unable to create new folder anywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to create new folder anywhere: Hello Lately I have been facing this problem of not being able to create new folder. The "New" option in the right click is missing and I am not able to create anything new. Please somebody help me. 38995
  10. Unable to create anything but new folders in C

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to create anything but new folders in C: So I recently clean installed Windows 10 Pro original on my Dell Latitude E6430. For some reason I am unable to create anything but New Folders in my C Drive. Below is the error I am getting: [img] Then again I tried to change my user's permission to be able to...