Windows 10: Unable to create folders in email account.

Discus and support Unable to create folders in email account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesBlack1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Unable to create folders in email account.

I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?

:)

CharlesBlack1, Sep 9, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Sep 9, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Unable to create folders in email account.

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Unable to create folders in email account.

1. Unable to create folders in email account. - Similar Threads - Unable create folders

2. Unable to create Windows 11 account with Microsoft email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Windows 11 account with Microsoft email address: I've been using my hotmail microsoft account to log into Windows 8.1, 10, and 11 7 devices that I can think of.I recently purchased a new computer and I'm trying to login but it said "oops something went wrong" in the initial setup. I decided to create a regular local...
  3. Unable to create Windows 11 account with Microsoft email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Windows 11 account with Microsoft email address: I've been using my hotmail microsoft account to log into Windows 8.1, 10, and 11 7 devices that I can think of.I recently purchased a new computer and I'm trying to login but it said "oops something went wrong" in the initial setup. I decided to create a regular local...
  4. Account Unable to be created

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Unable to be created: Ok so im trying to make a backup account but i dont have the family thing and if i do windows r: netplwiz it wont show yes so i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unable-to-be-created/c4c7d09c-660f-4ffe-8a6a-d87cb8657cf1
  5. Unable to create new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to create new folder: Unable to create a new folder in Windows 10, 64 bit. When I right click on "New" the flag shows "empty". I have seen other similar questions. Is this a generic MS fault?...
  6. Sub folders created in email.

Sub folders created in email.: I have Microsoft email. I have created several folders to store emails I may need to retrieve. However, most of the emails I've moved to a different folder from the inbox have disappeared. How can I stop this happening, and retrieve previously stored emails?...
  7. Unable to create a new folder

Unable to create a new folder: If you don't want to modify the Registry and want a ready-made Registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file: Download Registry Script to Restore "New" Option in Windows Context Menu It'll ask...
  8. Unable to create new folder

Unable to create new folder: Hi... I'm unable to create new folder or new file by any method such as right mouse click or new folder option in the ribbon and quick access toolbar. I can only do it by typing commands in cmd or pwsh. Also, new option doesn't show up by right clicking of mouse. Below is...
  9. Unable to create folder!!

Unable to create folder!!: Hey!!! In my registry editor, HKEY_CLASS_ROOT, Directory, Shellex, Context Menu Handlers, i lost all the folders beside the work folder and now i am unable to create new folder.Help!!!!!!...
  10. unable to create folder on the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to create folder on the desktop: Hi I have a problem with my Win 10 I can not create a new folder directly on my desktop first I get message that I need to confirm the action [img] and when I click continue to that I get another pop up window that I need permission to perform this action [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to create hotmail account in mail