Windows 10: Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator

Discus and support Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yes Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-microsoft-account-blocked-network/2ad64bd3-42ba-43e5-8888-0a69d6fba42f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Baderbatarfi555599011, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator

Yes Yes

:)

Baderbatarfi555599011, Sep 22, 2022

2. Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hi guys

I have same issue in safe boot mode with networking!

First of all it blocks the networking

Then states:

Settings cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

Yet clicking on windows i opens settings fine

It also states broadband blocked, yet I can happily get on the net but at first I couldn't.

When I asked about it the guy from Microsoft tech answers couldn't understand why I wanted to use safe boot mode with networking????????

After he did nothing to help but emailed some scripts which didn't refer to safe mode. I rebooted and suddenly safe mode with networking worked with the net but windows 10 still claims broadband is blocked!

Im also still getting the message on trying to unblock broadband:

cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

What is going on there?

Lokiroarsamba, Sep 22, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 22, 2022
  4. cjayed Win User

Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator

Should my Microsoft Account have administrator privileges?

I just finished reinstalling Windows 10 (Creator version) and decided to have the installation process create a Microsoft Account instead of bypassing that step like I have on other laptops in the past and creating a local account later. After the install I went to Accounts in the settings and saw that the Microsoft Account was listed as an Administrator. I always thought the main user should only have standard privs for security purposes. Thoughts? Should I create a new admin account and try and change the MSA to a standard account?

cjayed, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator

1. Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator - Similar Threads - Unable Create Microsoft

2. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  3. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  4. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unable to login my microsoft account in administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login my microsoft account in administrator account: I just flashed a new version of windows and first in first setup i logged in my microsoft account and a user based on my microsoft account was created but i wanted to use administrator account as main account so i activated administrator account and deleted the orignal...
  6. Unable to login my microsoft account in administrator account

Unable to login my microsoft account in administrator account: I just flashed a new version of windows and first in first setup i logged in my microsoft account and a user based on my microsoft account was created but i wanted to use administrator account as main account so i activated administrator account and deleted the orignal...
  7. Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Create Microsoft Account Blocked Network Administrator: Yes Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-microsoft-account-blocked-network/2ad64bd3-42ba-43e5-8888-0a69d6fba42f
  8. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  9. create administrator account

create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  10. I am unable to create administrator account at all

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to create administrator account at all: Hi, I tried all possible ways to create or change the account type to administrator and I could not. Every time I get a tab mentioning to make changes you need to enter password as administrator with 'No' as option. I could not see 'Yes' option. I tried all possible ways and...