Windows 10: Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.

Discus and support Unable to create new java file to esisting repo. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had cloned one git repository, now I want to add new java file to the existing project, whenever I am trying to create a simple java file it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NanditaM, Sep 19, 2018.

1. NanditaM Win User

Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.

I had cloned one git repository, now I want to add new java file to the existing project, whenever I am trying to create a simple java file it's popping out "source folder is not a java project", even though its a java project.

:)

NanditaM, Sep 19, 2018

2. Unable to save .java file

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Is the issue specific to Java files?

Method 1: Disable your anti-virus software

I would suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus and then check for the issue.

Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the issue.

Method 2: Test the issue on a new user account

Follow the steps below:

• In search type User Account.
    • Select manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in this PC account.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Wile E Win User
    Fedora 7 repos

I have the Fedora 7 dvd on the way down. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggested 3rd party repos for all the non-GNU programs, features and codecs?

I'll also take other suggestions, if you have them.

Keep in mind, I'm no Linux pro, but I'm not a total noob either.

Wile E, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.

Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.

1. Unable to create new java file to esisting repo. - Similar Threads - Unable create java

2. Unable to create a new PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create a new PIN: Hi,This is frustrating with windows sign in.I've deleted my PIN, now I have to create a new one.However, they say the microsoft acct doesn't exist I used my work email in this forum.why it doesn't let me sign in?-I wanted to void the PIN then I have to enter my passwordThere...
  3. Unable to create a new PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create a new PIN: Hi,This is frustrating with windows sign in.I've deleted my PIN, now I have to create a new one.However, they say the microsoft acct doesn't exist I used my work email in this forum.why it doesn't let me sign in?-I wanted to void the PIN then I have to enter my passwordThere...
  4. Unable to create a new PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to create new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to create new folder: Unable to create a new folder in Windows 10, 64 bit. When I right click on "New" the flag shows "empty". I have seen other similar questions. Is this a generic MS fault?...
  6. Unable to Create New Folder

Unable to Create New Folder: Hello, I am not able to create a new folder in Windows 10. I have tried with basic regedit stuff but unfortunately, that didn't work for me. KINDLY HELP !...
  7. Unable to create a new folder

Unable to create a new folder: If you don't want to modify the Registry and want a ready-made Registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file: Download Registry Script to Restore "New" Option in Windows Context Menu It'll ask...
  8. Unable to create new folder

Unable to create new folder: Hi... I'm unable to create new folder or new file by any method such as right mouse click or new folder option in the ribbon and quick access toolbar. I can only do it by typing commands in cmd or pwsh. Also, new option doesn't show up by right clicking of mouse. Below is...
  9. Unable to create a new file or folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to create a new file or folder: I cannot create a new file because my computer freezes when I hover a cursor on the word “new” that is on the right click menu. I’ve had this problem since the last Windows update...
  10. Unable to Access Files Unless New Folder Created

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Access Files Unless New Folder Created: Hello. I have been having problems with my file access lately. There are times when I create a folder and place files in the folder. After a while, the files become inaccessible. When I try to access the file, the program opening the file states that I don't have the correct...