Windows 10: Unable to create print job

Discus and support Unable to create print job in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RWillis7011, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Unable to create print job

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can reimage any computers they send over from storage. The units are HP ElitePOS G1 units with 8GB RAM, 64-bit Windows 10 Pro originally verion 1703. The point of sale units have a Zebra GX420d printer attached and run fine using the outgoing vendor's image that is on the unit. However, I updated the system to version 2004 and suddenly when trying to print a test page to the printer, I got "Test page filed to print. Would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance? Unable to create a print job." So I click yes, and the troubleshooter runs but finds no issues. The computer recognizes the device and the driver was downloaded directly from Zebra's site. Device manager shows it is connected and everything. I've reverted back to it's original image version 1703 and attempted to just update it to 1909, but then start menu decides to stop working after the update with no other changes. I would either like to find a way to get a copy of an ISO for version 1703 or maybe someone has seen something like this before. I've tried MANY different suggestions on the internet, but have yet to solve this.

P.S. -- It even happens on my Dell Latitude laptop that I updated to 2004. It worked on that laptop before also, but after 2004, it won't work. Removing the 2004 update doesn't seem to fix it either.

:)

RWillis7011, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Baldron Win User

Unable to Create a print Job

Thank you, but this also didn't work. I think the issue is with the pointers to the 32 bit print service. I just installed a new printer Canon Image class MF 8280C And it now has the same issues. Unable to create print job. I checked under services. And
    the print spooler is running. Is there a different print spooler for 64 bit Machines?

Baldron, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Unable to Create a print Job

Hi Nyima,

I have the same problem as Baldron.

Windows 10 got updated to Version 1607 (OS Buil 14393.321) at the End of September (just before I went on Vacation) an today, when I started my computer (first time after vacation) and tried to print an E-Mail, I get this Error: "error 0x00000bbb unable
    to create a print job".

It doesn't matter what printers (I have several "printers" like Adobe PDF, Fineprint, Brother, HP, ...) I choose, I get always the same error.

The Printer themselves work fine, as I can print from other PCs to those.

When I open the Printer&Device Settings Page, I only have 1 Printer left !! But even that one fails to print a Test Page.

But when I try to print from any Application and I'm in the Printer dialogue, I get the full List of Printers. The same applies when I'm in the Troubleshooter. I can troubleshoot any of my "old" (as in those that I had before the 1607 Win10 Update) Printers
    and the troubleshooter comes back with no errors.

BUT I STILL CANNOT PRINT ANYMORE.

Thanks to get me a solution to that Problem (that was not a Problem before Win10 Update 1607.

Jean-Marie R. Fiechter, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Baldron Win User

Unable to create print job

Unable to Create a print Job

Running windows 10. Was working fine until update 2 weeks ago now I receive the above error. I have followed all the information I could.

1 Remove and reinstalled the print driver

2 Checked the printer spool

3 Removed all Printer and all spools

4 Removed all HP items from the computer

5 Installed only the Default print driver from windows

6 Rinse and repeat with HP driver.

7 Item 4

8 item 5

That is where I am now. Windows default driver print spool automatic all on. and when I print I get 1 of 2 actions 1st Nothin happens 2nd get the Unable to Create a print Job error message. No numbers just the text. I have run the troubleshooter and no errors
    detected.

Baldron, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to create print job

1. Unable to create print job - Similar Threads - Unable create print

2. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  3. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  4. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  6. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  7. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job: Since my Window 10 upgraded to 20H2. None of my printers will work. Canon, Epson and HP Laserjet Pro M15w. All of these printers have the latest drivers installed. With regard to HP laserjet. The device is shown to be ready and is communicating with the computer. The...
  9. Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hi! I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few days ago. I have a Canon MF8200C Series printer configured for use by this home pc. The printer is connected via ip (local lan). The printer worked fine on Windows 7 for years. After upgrading the pc to Windows 10,...
  10. Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803: After upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803 on my HP laptop, I can no longer print with my HP 8720 Network printer or my HP 8600 attached printer. I have run the troubleshooter numerous times and the troubleshooter will either stop or gives me an error message that it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to create print job