Windows 10: Unable to create virtual hard drive

Discus and support Unable to create virtual hard drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I create virtual machines this what happens. Please fix this? [IMG] ***Modified tittle from: Hyper-V ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel John, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Unable to create virtual hard drive

When I create virtual machines this what happens. Please fix this?

Unable to create virtual hard drive [​IMG]

***Modified tittle from: Hyper-V ***

:)

Daniel John, Feb 15, 2019
  2. zorvek Win User

Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch

Nothing is listed:

Unable to create virtual hard drive [​IMG]

Kevin

zorvek, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Dadicator Win User

Unable to create virtual hard drive

Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch

I see Windows PowerShell Listed at top left corner --- It Does Not Say "Administrator" Maybe problem

Dadicator, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Unable to create virtual hard drive

1. Unable to create virtual hard drive - Similar Threads - Unable create virtual

2. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Virtual Hard Drive: Hello all,I already created a virtual hard drive. But now, when I remove it, its volume doesn't add to the origin drive!1: "New Volume G:" is the VHD2: The VHD is deleted3: The VHD is detached 4: Now, it is not added into the main drive which C: here! Anyone can help me...
  3. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Virtual Hard Drive: Hello all,I already created a virtual hard drive. But now, when I remove it, its volume doesn't add to the origin drive!1: "New Volume G:" is the VHD2: The VHD is deleted3: The VHD is detached 4: Now, it is not added into the main drive which C: here! Anyone can help me...
  4. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created: Out of the blue, there is suddenly an F: VHD appears in my list of drives. I didn't create this. When I first saw it there was a 'Lock' icon on the drive icon and it asked for my Bitlocker key. I don't have Bitlocker. Without thinking it through, I formatted the F: drive and...
  6. Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created: Out of the blue, there is suddenly an F: VHD appears in my list of drives. I didn't create this. When I first saw it there was a 'Lock' icon on the drive icon and it asked for my Bitlocker key. I don't have Bitlocker. Without thinking it through, I formatted the F: drive and...
  7. Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Hard Drive suddenly created: Out of the blue, there suddenly an F: VHD appears in my list of drives. I didn't create this. When I first saw it there was a 'Lock' icon on the drive icon and it asked for my Bitlocker key. I don't have Bitlocker. Without thinking it through, I formatted the F: drive and now...
  8. Creating Virtual Hard Disks - VHD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating Virtual Hard Disks - VHD: I have a TB to choose from and I Made it 1,000,000,000,000,000TB to see if it was a 1,000YB which I went online to see how much it was and it said 1000 that is 1,000 YB but on my computer, after it was formatting it said 1024.98 GB and then I thought to my self boy that...
  9. Virtual Hard Drives

Virtual Hard Drives: Does creating a virtual hard drive through Computer Management actually give extra storage space? I'm pretty sure its just like creating a partition for the hard drive, and just takes up space on the physical hdd. Just need some clarification because my friend thinks it works...
  10. Unable to create simple volume on new 1TB hard drive

Unable to create simple volume on new 1TB hard drive: Just got a brand new HP computer with windows 10 Pro (64bit) preinstalled on an SSD. I am now adding a 1TB sata hard drive for storing data files. New HDD is installed as Disk 1 and is seen by Windows 10. I initialized it as an MBR basic disc. When I try to go to the next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to create virtual drive