Windows 10: Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10

Discus and support Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I try to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot but can not get it to work. I have a factory unlocked HP Elite x3 and I turn on Mobile hotspot on the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesTepe, Jul 8, 2019.

1. JamesTepe Win User

Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10

I try to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot but can not get it to work.
    I have a factory unlocked HP Elite x3 and I turn on Mobile hotspot on the phone but no computers can see the phone. T Mobile told me that it will not work on their network using a factory unlocked phone, only T Mobile branded phones will it work.

Is it true? and if not how can I get it to work?

Thanks for any help.

:)

JamesTepe, Jul 8, 2019
  2. AyaOla Win User

Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please how can it be rectified?

AyaOla, Jul 8, 2019
  3. NadeemAH Win User
    Unable to add wechat on the HP Elite X3

Unable to download. WeChat on the HP ELITE X3

NadeemAH, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Raysim52 Win User

Raysim52, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10 - Similar Threads - Unable create wifi

2. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  3. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  4. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...

Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...: How do I transfer contacts and SMS text messages from one HP Elite X3 to another HP Elite X3. One has a black screen the one I need the info from. Thank you,...
  6. hp x3

hp x3: will Microsoft let some of the current mobiles run Windows s when 10 mobile Support ends ,or will you make an OS down loadable to run on a Android phone. I keep going back to Windows OS phone....
  7. Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3: Hi, thanks for viewing my question. I have a HP elite x3 Mobile phone running Windows 10. Recently it self updated and is running Version 1709. OS Build 10.0.15254.538 Firmware Revision 0002.0000.0032.0001 Hardware Revision 1.0.0(N-DF) I have repeatedly tried to...
  8. Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working: The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please how can it be rectified?...
  9. unable to create hotspot in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to create hotspot in win 10 pro: Hi all, I am facing a problem with my windows 10 pro version with latest update. the issue is that I am using network dongle as dialup network provider. may check it on taskbar. its connected with dialup network.(screenshot) I am unable to create hotspot from win 10 during...
  10. Sonar X3 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sonar X3 and Win 10: Just a note on installing Sonar X3 (Recording studio software). There were reports, on the Sonar forum, of a user with problems installing/running Sonar. I've installed Sonar X3 Producer 64 bit version on my Win 10 system and it installed and what I've tested all works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite x3 can it run android

2. making hp elite a hotspot

3. hp elite create hotspot