Windows 10: Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media

Discus and support Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to create Windows 11 Installation Media on a usb stick in order to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I follow the instructions on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam332, May 15, 2024.

1. Sam332 Win User

Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media

Hi, I'm trying to create Windows 11 Installation Media on a usb stick in order to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I follow the instructions on the program, however the "What do you want to do?" page, described on the download page, is skipped; it goes straight to language, and seems to think I want to install Windows 11 on the current PC if I continue it says not enough storage on my main drive, which shouldn't matter as that has nothing to do with creating installation media on a usb drive.To clarify, the program I'm running is "MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe".Thanks in advance for help

:)

Sam332, May 15, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2024
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 15, 2024
  4. Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media

Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are trying to create a Windows 10 USB bootable media for your new computer and we appreciate you for providing us the information and the screenshot. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the free space on the USB?
    • Are you trying to perform a clean installation or an upgrade on the new computer?

However, we would suggest you to refer the steps point by point as mentioned under
    “Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC”,
    in this website:
    Download Windows 10
    and check if you are able to create the bootable media.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media

1. Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media - Similar Threads - Unable create Installation

2. Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Windows 11 Installation Media: Hi, I'm trying to create Windows 11 Installation Media on a usb stick in order to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I follow the instructions on the program, however the "What do you want to do?" page, described on the download page, is skipped; it goes straight to language,...
  3. Unable to start setup.exe after creating an installation media.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start setup.exe after creating an installation media.: Hello, I want to open the setup.exe program that is made after creating a windows 10 media creation tool. When I open it, the Windows logo appears then disappears and nothing happens. My cpu: AMD ryzen 3 3250U with radeon graphics....
  4. Unable to start setup.exe after creating an installation media.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start setup.exe after creating an installation media.: Hello, I want to open the setup.exe program that is made after creating a windows 10 media creation tool. When I open it, the Windows logo appears then disappears and nothing happens. My cpu: AMD ryzen 3 3250U with radeon graphics....
  5. Unable to start setup.exe after creating an installation media.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media: [ATTACH]Microsoft released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users across the globe. If you are thinking of fresh or clean install Windows 11, you have to create a bootable USB media for Windows 11. This guide will show you how to create a Windows 11 bootable...
  7. Creating installation media

Creating installation media: Hello, I installed window 10 installation media for my pc in another computerwindow 7.Because i reset my pc without creating a bootable usb.But now i am not able to run the installation media in the the window 7 .it tells me to restart and run it again but no change...
  8. Creating installation media

Creating installation media: would creating a installation media of windows 10 and installing windows 10 delete my- 1pre installed apps 2both graphic card-amd,intel 3microsoft office-powerpoint,word etc can it change my digitally activated and licensed windows 10 become unlicensed and unactivate...
  9. Unable to create Rescue Media

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to create Rescue Media: I'm trying to migrate my OS to an SSD as a boot drive using Macrium Reflect. Before I touch anything I decided to create a rescue media on a formatted 8GB USB drive and a disk image on an external HDD I have in case things go wrong. Of course, on the very first and...
  10. Unable to create installation from media creation tool on Win7

Unable to create installation from media creation tool on Win7: I am currently running Win7 Ultimate service pack 1 and am trying to create an installation of Win10 on a flash drive before I replace some parts inside my PC that will require an OS refresh. Unfortunately I am stuck at this screen. [img] I am sure my OS version is...