Windows 10: Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10

Discus and support Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son and I have tried multiple ways to access crossplay servers on both my PC version(yes it's an MS not Steam) and his Xbox. No matter what we do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xandine1812, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10

My son and I have tried multiple ways to access crossplay servers on both my PC version(yes it's an MS not Steam) and his Xbox. No matter what we do, we can't see any servers the same, and I can't see any crossplay servers at all. Even when I try to run a dedicated server it doesn't show me the crossplay tickbox when creating on my PC. My 2 versions do sync (Xbox & PC) but my PC version seems to have absolutely no crossplay ability. I've looked all over the internet but can't find anything that explains how to enable crossplay on PC version of ARK.

:)

Xandine1812, Oct 12, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Dabbn Win User
    Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10

1. Unable to Crossplay ARK XBox & Win 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Crossplay ARK

2. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  3. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  4. Unable to sign into xbox live while trying to start windows 10 ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live while trying to start windows 10 ark: i am signed into my xbox account on the app but when i try to sign in ingame this error pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live-while-trying-to/76acb7d6-0638-4060-a382-98d9c087a601
  5. Ark crossplay issue with "client buildid doesn't match host buildid"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark crossplay issue with "client buildid doesn't match host buildid": i get that error when i try to play with friends on xbox, and idk if i need to update the game, since i already checked on the store and it doesn't say it needs an update. maybe someone can help me with the issue....
  6. Ark Survival Evolved Crossplay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved Crossplay: Is it possible for people that bought ARK Survival Evolved on Microsoft, to play with people that bought the game on steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-crossplay/0555359d-6515-4ff9-a96a-1ceca19ce8ef
  7. Ark Survival PC and Xbox

Ark Survival PC and Xbox: I bought the DLC for Genesis on the Windows Microsoft Store and it's not showing up for me to download it on Xbox. I figured it worked both ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-pc-and-xbox/dbaba9fb-963f-465f-b0b8-b967ca8acb93"
  8. ark crossplay

ark crossplay: I bought a steam game ark thinking it would be the same as the Microsoft one but I cant play cross platform with the other people on xbox ark how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-crossplay/b23bdd28-23c3-4b5c-8206-a527584e0513"
  9. Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version: Hallo, ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden. wir haben folgendes Problem: Wir haben uns einen Ark Server (Xbox) bei Nitrado gemietet und finden auch auf dem PC den Server nicht. Auf der Xbox ist der Server zusehen aber auf dem PC fehlt jede Spur. Das Crossplay...
  10. Xbox and Pc Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Pc Crossplay: So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ark no crossplay option

2. enable crossplay ark version 798.16

3. ark enable crossplay option disappeared?

4. xbox enable crossplay pc ark,
  5. crossplay not working ark xbox,
  6. ark xbox win10 crossplay enable,
  7. ark crossplay pc xbox,
  8. no crossplay option on ark,
  9. ark windows 10 enable crossplay,
  10. my xbox ark server doesnt allow crossplay,
  11. ark crossplay option missing 2019,
  12. ark survival windows 10 server enable crossplay