Windows 10: Unable to Delete a file in program files

Discus and support Unable to Delete a file in program files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Unable to Delete applemobiledeviceprocess file in program files. Previously I'd delete exe of any unwanted exe that runs for no reason, but now it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Takeshi18, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Takeshi18 Win User

Unable to Delete a file in program files

Unable to Delete applemobiledeviceprocess file in program files. Previously I'd delete exe of any unwanted exe that runs for no reason, but now it says requires permission from system, unable to change them. File is a pest by iTunes, I neither own or plan to any apple devices, so it's redundant.

:)

Takeshi18, Jun 30, 2019
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

3. DCnewbie Win User
    Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Jun 30, 2019
  4. xman2007 Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

im quite sure none of them are spyware perflib perfdata is just a temp file created by windows (or maybe a program you have installed) ive had the same thing and after a while of googling found them to be harmless i think they will dissapear on there own or you can delete them when there no longer needed by the system, try a washer program and see if that gets rid of them, i used to use a trial version of window washer but havent used this in a while so dont know weather they still do a trial or wether it comes with any kind of spyware as its a trial. but a washing program usually cleans everything if its a good one.

also try booting into safemode as administrator and deleting the files.

xman2007, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to Delete a file in program files - Similar Threads - Unable Delete file

2. UNABLE TO DELETE FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNABLE TO DELETE FILES: I have been attempting to clean out the "junk" and useless files accumulated over the years. One file that I have named "Downloads" contains nothing but archaic items (i.e., 2011-2013), but I cannot delete any of the items within that file. I am running Windows 10. Any...
  3. unabled to delete file

unabled to delete file: im unable to delete this file . [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unabled-to-delete-file/0d741951-eac5-4c4b-954d-0fc73b7f6949"
  4. Unable to delete files and folders

Unable to delete files and folders: I am unable to delete any files or folders directly on my system. However, if I cut & paste them onto a different location, I can immediately delete it. This happens intermittently. Is there a fix to this?...
  5. unable to delete print queue files

unable to delete print queue files: When I try to print a file, the print queue display shows some other file is in the process of being deleted, and the file I want to print, doesn't: [ATTACH] I've tried this, which I found in a question here (at Answers.Microsoft) 1.Open the Services window (Windows...
  6. Deleted files and programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted files and programs in Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues with windows 10. It seems some apps like what's app, Dropbox and google have been deleted. This has happened twice. Also, some files from my Dropbox are being deleted (but I could restore them). I looked over the internet about this issues and it seems...
  7. Unable to delete file called con.png

Unable to delete file called con.png: I am unable to delete a file called con.png whenever I try it says "Invalid file handle" the directory it's located in is C:\Users\danie\OneDrive\Desktop\cheese\cheese (6)\cheese (4)\cheese (1)\cheese (2)\cheese (3)...
  8. delete a program file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a program file: How can I close the carbonite program and delete the carbonite program file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-program-file/426ef3c3-741e-4f48-bbde-36a4377bc252"
  9. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86: I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is still open but nothing else is open...
  10. Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files: My Win10 Home is regularly updated by MS. After a recent update I find I am no longer able to update or completely remove applications. An example: Firstly, I am logged in as an administrator. I recently ran a program that informed me that an update was available. I opted...