Windows 10: Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update!

Discus and support Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; KB4503327 (2) /KB450 /KB465065 these were June updates in my Dell Inspiron 15. It messed with on board bluetooth rendering unusable. I installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ian dela cruz, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update!

KB4503327 (2) /KB450 /KB465065 these were June updates in my Dell Inspiron 15. It messed with on board bluetooth rendering unusable. I installed a dongle and it worked. Next day the on board bluetooth worked. Unfortunately my wireless keyboard won't connect and I tried uninstalling it. All the fixes i found on the net won't worked. HELP!

:)

ian dela cruz, Jun 13, 2019

2. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Win. 10 Bluetooth Prob.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update!

Can't detect Bluetooth devices on Win 10

Hi Zhenyi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Bluetooth issue. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Bluetooth service is turned off, or due to missing or incompatible Bluetooth Adapter driver or incorrect Bluetooth settings.

I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article on "Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays" and try the mentioned troubleshooting steps and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...bluetooth-audio-devices-and-wireless-displays

If the issue still persists, try the below steps and see if this helps.

I suggest you to install the latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select
      previous the version of Windows (Windows 8) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update!

1. Unable to delete bluetooth device after win 10 june update! - Similar Threads - Unable delete bluetooth

2. June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows: Tried ALL troubleshooting steps, ALL! Shouldn't have this every couple of months. Goodbye, Windows, stop making excuses, because I am tired of this nonsense. Every other update this happens. Drivers are there, but they get greyed out. Oncer again, I have tried Everything and...
  3. June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows: Tried ALL troubleshooting steps, ALL! Shouldn't have this every couple of months. Goodbye, Windows, stop making excuses, because I am tired of this nonsense. Every other update this happens. Drivers are there, but they get greyed out. Oncer again, I have tried Everything and...
  4. Wireless and Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 Update [22nd June]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless and Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 Update [22nd June]: Been really enjoying my Asus Zenbook UX480FD over the past 2.5 years and have faced relatively minor hardware issues up until now. I have noticed previously that my internet cuts out when I am gaming and only when the graphics card is under load, this was verified using...
  5. Wireless and Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 Update [22nd June]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless and Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 Update [22nd June]: Been really enjoying my Asus Zenbook UX480FD over the past 2.5 years and have faced relatively minor hardware issues up until now. I have noticed previously that my internet cuts out when I am gaming and only when the graphics card is under load, this was verified using...
  6. Wireless and Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 Update [22nd June]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete: I am a senior and a non-techie. As such, I think I've really put my foot in it this time! After reading a LifeHacker article, I wanted to try the Everything Toolbar on my PC. It installed without problems. I then decided to delete the program zip file which I did. Then I...
  8. Displayport no signal after Win 10 june update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Displayport no signal after Win 10 june update: i installed the new windows update 2004 yesterday 03/06. since then none of my displayports are working on my gfx card rtx 2060. the cable is almost brand new. i have the latest geforce driver installed. the monitor works fine with hdmi and dvi. halp pls, its really...
  9. Bluetooth Device not detected after update to Win 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device not detected after update to Win 10 v1909: Hi, I am using Hp 800 g2 mini Pc. After update to Windows 10 version 1909 Bluetooth is not working. WiFi is working fine but the system troubleshooter show that there's no Bluetooth device attached to system. i fully updated the windows and drivers there is nothing left to...
  10. Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update: Hello there, My laptop was recently trying to install 1803 updates which it didnt conclude. It got sucked at 85%. so I removed battery so that it can come up again. Since then my Bluetooth has been missing from my device manager. I have tried many methods from services(...