Windows 10: Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type

Discus and support Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My website browser [Google Chrome] font type changed weird after I installed Helvetica font.I have tried these few solutions : 1. Delete font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sookmun91, Aug 1, 2021.

1. sookmun91 Win User

Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type

Hello, My website browser [Google Chrome] font type changed weird after I installed Helvetica font.I have tried these few solutions : 1. Delete font from font folder [ unable to delete as it mentioned the font is in used ]2. Try to remove from registry editor [ unable to find the font in registry folder ]I have been searching for solutions but still, it doesn't work.Please assist on this matter asap.

:)

sookmun91, Aug 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Windows 10 - Helvetica Fonts Issue

Hi Desiree,

• Yes, it is the first time after installing and deleting a few fonts. I had some Helvetica fonts installed that I could see in Office for example, but not in the Fonts folder. So I wanted to deleted every Helvetica font and reinstall them, but everything
      seems messed up right now and not working.
    • It is the Office 365, up-to-date, but the image was just to show what fonts are being seen by my any software - it is the same for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. The video is important and shows everything.
    • I deleted every Helvetica font that I could see in Fonts folder, and deleted any 'helvetica' files that I could see with 'dir' command in Command Prompt. So I should have no more Helvetica fonts installed. After I have done that, I restarted to 'refresh'
      the Fonts.

AndreiAlisen, Aug 1, 2021
  3. jwdesign Win User
    Windows 10 - Wrong fonts on websites

Hi, I am a graphic designer, so I have to use helvetica, however, with windows 10 there is an issue. Some sites that use helvetica end up picking a weird version of it. One of them being paypal, uses this awful Helvetica thin compressed.

There are other sites too. Some use a Helvetica heavy oblique. The weird thing is the website itself doesn't use that specific Helvetica font.

Anyways, it's a minor issue, but... I coudn't remove / delete these fonts these fonts. I tried to delete them and hide them but to no avail.

jwdesign, Aug 1, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type

Font name ?

I'll take a wild guess and assume that's a custom made font for whatever that is. you can check Google Fonts archives or DaFont for something that might look remotely similar. It's a gothic type of whatever it is.

RCoon, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type - Similar Threads - Unable delete helvetica

2. Helvetica Font Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helvetica Font Broken: The Helvetica font family appears very thin and is unreadable on all web browsers displaying a webpage using the font,I've tried reinstalling the font multiple times but it didn't seem to fix it.I also have reset my browser settings and tried disabling extensions to no...
  3. Helvetica Font Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helvetica Font Broken: The Helvetica font family appears very thin and is unreadable on all web browsers displaying a webpage using the font,I've tried reinstalling the font multiple times but it didn't seem to fix it.I also have reset my browser settings and tried disabling extensions to no...
  4. Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.: HiI have install the Helvetica Font on my computer and now I want uninstall it. I have tried removing it from the font folder and it keeps saying it is in use. This even after I have went to Organize/Layout and then unchecked the "Details Pane". Still no luck.Please help*...
  5. Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.: HiI have install the Helvetica Font on my computer and now I want uninstall it. I have tried removing it from the font folder and it keeps saying it is in use. This even after I have went to Organize/Layout and then unchecked the "Details Pane". Still no luck.Please help*...
  6. Weird font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  7. Websites showing weird fonts

Websites showing weird fonts: I saw lately some websites use some strange fonts instead of showing original fonts on my laptop. I'm pretty sure it has to do something with Windows fonts setting. I reinstalled Windows default font pack, but nothing worked. How do I fix this?...
  8. type font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    type font: does anyone know how to increase the font size on the Microsoft document app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-font/a2ce21df-e1ed-4332-86f7-046e7cd08c00
  9. Weird font

Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374
  10. Helvetica Regular Font

Helvetica Regular Font: In Chrome I posted this problem to Microsoft Microsoft how do you remove Helvetica Neue from my pc. the stupid OS decided to automatically throw it into Google Chrome and Firefox displaying the font in all major websites such as eBay or Facebook. It has become annoying, and...