Windows 10: Unable to delete microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to delete microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have an old Office 365 school account which I had initially added to my laptop. This account has been now closed, however I am unable to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GidiST, Mar 8, 2019.

1. GidiST Win User

Unable to delete microsoft account

Hi,

I have an old Office 365 school account which I had initially added to my laptop.

This account has been now closed, however I am unable to delete it from my profile. Each time I startup my machine I get a message "Work or school account issue". However, I don't seem to find a way to delete it.

Thanks

:)

GidiST, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to delete microsoft account

1. Unable to delete microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable delete microsoft

2. Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account: I currently have two accounts in Settings > Accounts > Email and app accounts, one of them is under my phone number and one is under my email, I wish to combine them both but am currently waiting the 60 day period for my phone numbers account to be deleted which if possible I...
  3. Deleting Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting Microsoft account: I have two Microsoft accounts; one I opened with my Gmail, another one using my company email address (which I no longer have nor do have any access to, thus I cannot make any changes or deletions to it). I keep getting messages that my Microsoft account is "out of date" and...
  4. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.: I have 2 Nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other Microsoft devices .The phones appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please. ***Edited Original Title From: y family account. The...
  5. Deleting Microsoft Account on PC, not the main

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleting Microsoft Account on PC, not the main: First question, Do downloaded apps on another account show up on another from app history. I know its hard to understand what I mean but in the windows 10 store uninstalled apps are still present, so I was wondering if those apps show up on other accounts. You cannot delete...
  6. Unable to remove a Microsoft Account

Unable to remove a Microsoft Account: When I try to remove the Microsoft account for my work from my personal laptop, I am being asked to login to my work account. But, I no longer work for that company and my account has already been deleted. How can I remove that account from my laptop?...
  7. delete old microsoft account

delete old microsoft account: how do i delete an old Microsoft account. My laptop has an old email address associated to its login and sleep modes but none of the last 3 passwords I have written down are working. Because the email address is no longer valid resetting the PW and then updating the email...
  8. Unable to login with Microsoft account.

Unable to login with Microsoft account.: Since I bought this PC I've logged into it with myMicrosoft user account which uses my own domain email account. The account had the display name of but the folder in "Users" was named with only used the the first 5 characters "norma". This has never been a problem until the...
  9. Unable to switch to Microsoft Account

Unable to switch to Microsoft Account: Hello all, Im having an odd issue here. I noticed that under account settings, it told me that I needed to verify my identity for the Microsoft Account I was using. Thinking "Okay, thats odd. I thought I did that already, but no big deal Ill do it again." I clicked on...
  10. Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC: I have a problem. When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up the window, everything but the minimize tab was gray and closed after 15 seconds. This happens every time and it also happens...