Windows 10: Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder

Discus and support Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Gears of War ultimate through the windows store a couple of weeks ago. didn't really like the game so i decided to uninstall. i searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Proxp, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Proxp Win User

Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder

I downloaded Gears of War ultimate through the windows store a couple of weeks ago. didn't really like the game so i decided to uninstall. i searched for the game in my search bar and pressed uninstall. later i started noticing my (cUnable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder :) drive started getting gradually fuller until eventually it had no more room forcing me to delete some folders.

confused i searched around for what was taking all the room on my drive, eventually finding the Microsoft.DeltaPC folder. and it just wont let me uninstall it.

i have tried changing folder owner.

tried changing the owner of the subfolders

tried reseting the windows store with 4 diffrent methods.

tried 3 outside deletion software.

no change, any help would be appreciated.

:)

Proxp, Oct 9, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder

Unable to delete folder.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to delete a folder. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the location of the folder and is that folder created by you and

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to place the computer in Safe mode and try to delete the folder.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run a full scan of your computer using Microsoft Security Scanner and check if it helps.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder

1. Unable to delete Microsoft.DeltaPC folder - Similar Threads - Unable delete Microsoft

2. unable to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to delete a folder: how should i go about having permissions to delete this folder? I made myself the owner of the entirety of the program files x86 folder, including subfolders. It applied to all but this 360 folder. It also stated that I needed admin privileges to remove said folder even...
  3. unable to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to delete a folder: how should i go about having permissions to delete this folder? I made myself the owner of the entirety of the program files x86 folder, including subfolders. It applied to all but this 360 folder. It also stated that I needed admin privileges to remove said folder even...
  4. Unable to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a folder: im unable to delete a folder and get this error. Even tried in safe mode but still the same results. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-folder/5e1d7a8b-dffa-404c-b2df-b1bd686f15d9
  5. Unable to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete a folder: im unable to delete a folder and get this error. Even tried in safe mode but still the same results. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-folder/5e1d7a8b-dffa-404c-b2df-b1bd686f15d9
  6. folder unable to delete

folder unable to delete: Hi, I've been having continuous issues with deleting this blender folder. I tried deleting one of the specific subfolders that looked like it was causing the issue, but that seemingly didn't work. I attempted to change the security permissions, but it said access was denied....
  7. folder unable to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder unable to delete: Hi, I've been having continuous issues with deleting this blender folder. I tried deleting one of the specific subfolders that looked like it was causing the issue, but that seemingly didn't work. I attempted to change the security permissions, but it said access was denied....
  8. Unable to delete folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete folder.: I have a folder on my D drive that I can't delete. It's in "my music". It's an album folder that I can't get rid of. I have deleted everything inside of it but the actual folder won't delete. It says "Item Not Found. Could not find this item. This is no longer located in...
  9. Unable to delete a folder

Unable to delete a folder: I have a folder on my computer that I didn’t create. It’s in a folder that I created, and my computer tells me that I don’t have administrator permissions for it, and it won’t let me change or view the permissions. It’s status is cloud, and I can open it on the cloud but...
  10. Unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to Delete a Folder: After clean installing 1803 I found that OneDrive was giving errors in Event Viewer so I decided to follow a guide which recommended uninstalling and reinstalling it. During install I decided to move the folder from c: to d:. Unfortunately this has left all the files behind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whats microsoft.deltapc

2. Microsoft.deltapc