Windows 10: Unable to delete system report file .zip created with Acronis 2019

Discus and support Unable to delete system report file .zip created with Acronis 2019 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been asked on how to be able to delete a system report .zip file that has been created with Acronis 2019 which when trying to delete it, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scopio, Jun 7, 2019.

1. scopio Win User

Unable to delete system report file .zip created with Acronis 2019

I have been asked on how to be able to delete a system report .zip file that has been created with Acronis 2019 which when trying to delete it, it says “you do not have permission” although there is only one user account.
    Help will be most appreciated.

:)

scopio, Jun 7, 2019
  2. sapetto Win User

Invalid character in Winrar archive - unable to delete it

Hello *Smile Unable to delete system report file .zip created with Acronis 2019 :) I have problem deleting a file which i created with Winrar. I was trying to make an archive with the STALKER SOF patch and some of my save games to send them to a friend when i accidentally put a : (colon) character in the name of the zip archive. Now on the desktop i have file called S.T.A.L.K.E.R. which i am unable to delete because it says 'Could not find this item'. The filename i entered was 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005' so i assume it thinks the file is located in 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:' drive which is non existing. Any way i can delete this file ?

sapetto, Jun 7, 2019
  3. I cannot create a zip file.

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue regarding on creating zip file. What are the steps you're doing when creating a zip file?

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to delete system report file .zip created with Acronis 2019 - Similar Threads - Unable delete system

2. Acronis 2019 “Cannot create database”

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis 2019 “Cannot create database”: My brother has an issue with Acronis 2019 which comes up with the message “Cannot create database” and displays the windows shown below. [img] Clicking on Continue or Skip or Cancel does not even get the display to close he has to disable Acronis in Task Manager > Processes...
  3. Unable to create a System Back Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create a System Back Up: I have tried to create the system image backup on many occasions with out success, (I did succeed once when the Laptop was new! ) I keep getting the same error message, so have carried out a full long re Format of the external drive which I wish to use and tried again but...
  4. Unable to delete zipped download file from downloads and unable to empty recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete zipped download file from downloads and unable to empty recycle bin: I have a file in my downloads folder that I cannot delete and when I try, windows explorer freezes and the circle just spins and spins. I have tried to move it to the recycle bin. I have tried to hit delete. I have tried to move it to a usb drive. NOTHING works. Also I...
  5. Unable to open .zip files

Unable to open .zip files: Hey so I'm unable to open .zip files. I've done a system restore, downloaded WinRAR, among other things. Can you guys help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-zip-files/b0733389-3aaf-4322-b6af-36c1f6c4abf0"
  6. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...
  7. Unable to register 7zip to open zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to register 7zip to open zip files: Windows 10 Pro 1803 will not register the 7zip app to open .zip files. When it displays the app selection, 7zip is not even listed. It directs me to select the program from C:\Program Files which works but does not retain the selection permanently. sfc /scannow and chkdsk...
  8. zip file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zip file: how do I open a zip file that has been saved in notepad to actual text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/zip-file/ea1a4518-73ad-4975-8639-d9bbe2b4f5e7
  9. system files to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system files to delete: There are 3 boxes that refer to Win 10 installation and when you try to delete them it says you will not be able to go back to your previous OS. It is substantial space as I believe one box contains something like x amount of GB's. I have imaged Win 10 so I think could...
  10. File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?

in Windows 10 Support
    File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?: This apparently happens with FAT32-formatted drives. Haven't noticed this until fairly recently, when I was deleting some stuff off my SD cards and/or USB sticks: [img] Any ideas on why this is happening, like with a certain botched W10 update or an app? 45865