Windows 10: Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder

Discus and support Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I uninstalled Chromium MS Edge, but now I am unable to delete the shortcut to it from AppsFolder. It sits there colourless, without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Viatcheslav, May 4, 2021.

1. Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder

Good afternoon. I uninstalled Chromium MS Edge, but now I am unable to delete the shortcut to it from AppsFolder. It sits there colourless, without icon, like a ghost. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 OS Buit: 19042.964

:)

Viatcheslav, May 4, 2021

2. Unable to uninstall an app

First of all, I haven't tried any troubleshoot steps.

I tried to uninstall it at control panel.

Now, from the list of programmes at the control panel, the app has disappeared (I don't know if it has uninstalled) but the folder of the app is still on the start menu app list.

How do I delete the folder from the list of apps on the start menu.

Thank you.

DanielAnkamah Mensah, May 4, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 4, 2021
  4. Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder

unable to uninstall an app

I had downloaded modern combat 5 game in my phone from the store... But it's not listed in the app list OR it's not there in the start menu..

When I go to store it's showing that the game is installed and gives me an option to view..but when I tap view the store exits..

so I am unable to uninstall it from the phone though it has consumed memory in my device..

Nokia Lumia 730. Any suggestions???

amitpaul90, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder

1. Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder - Similar Threads - Unable delete uninstalled

2. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  3. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  4. Unable to uninstall app from Add/remove programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall app from Add/remove programs: Good Evening sir, I am unable to remove an app and it has no name with size showing 3.14TB ....when i searched for it in Microsoft fix it i found some program named Name not found and another one as not listed and am unable to uninstall it through microsoft fix it also...what...
  5. Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel

Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel: Dear Microsoft, I am unable uninstall an app from control panel & showing an error as " the specified module can't be found". Please resolve the issue....
  6. app in downloads will not uninstall or delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    app in downloads will not uninstall or delete: My daughter downloaded an app installer for a video game that's not from any place I know or trust. I can't find the app in add/remove or a dedicated file for the game so I'm assuming she didn't continue the install. But the installer is still in my download folder and will...
  7. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...
  8. Unable to delete pictures from Photos app

Unable to delete pictures from Photos app: I just downloaded pictures from a backup disc to my new computer. I can't delete individual pictures. Do I have to uninstall the app? can't find any 'settings' to help correct the problem. ***Modified title from: MS photo app. can't delete pictures.***...
  9. delete / uninstall mail app

in Browsers and Email
    delete / uninstall mail app: Anyone know how to delete the mail app? Uninstall the mail app? NOT delete the account. It doesn't even let you delete an account in 10240. At least there is no option. Uninstall the mail app completely? Getting very annoyed with 10. Lots of issues. Going back to...
  10. Unable to delete uninstalled program

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete uninstalled program: hi, I've been researching for a day to trying resolve this issue and cant seem to find a fix. I have tried deleting the files through Regedit and still having issues. I uninstalled autocad 360, but for some reason its still showing up under devices and drivers as well...