Windows 10: Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space

Discus and support Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is out of space from the factory their recalling it but i still cant turn off xbox its takes space and i have none why ? Theirs like 28... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stony61, Jul 16, 2019.

1. stony61 Win User

Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space

My laptop is out of space from the factory their recalling it but i still cant turn off xbox its takes space and i have none why ? Theirs like 28 memory and my laptop is like 27.3 and i have downloaded nothing its brand new and i cant even download windows it has not downloaded anything always says not enough space its [mod removed - see guidelines] 500.00 for this thing i hope they fix it or they can have itlololol

[Moderator Edit - Changed text from Uppercase to Sentence Case - Please do not use Uppercase as it indicates your shouting and is hard to read]

:)

stony61, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for that information. Let's try to clear the local Xbox identity data on your computer. This will help you remove the Xbox cache on Windows 10 that could be corrupted. To get started, kindly perform the following steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • In the address bar, paste the following: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    • If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them.
    • After removing the cache, try to start Xbox app again.

If the troubleshooting didn't work, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Support team to further investigate what's causing you unable to sign in on the Xbox app. You may reach them on this
    link.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Ariel Acu, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space

Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

Hi Loraine,

I have the same issue, getting the error code "(0x409) 0x80131509" every time I try to login in the Xbox App.

I tried to follow all your steps.

• "Normal Startup" was already selected.
    • Changed Xbox Live - Auth Manager, Game Save and Networking Service to automatic and they are running
    Then wanted to delete account and cache folders, but there was no "TokenBroker" folder under %userprofile%\....\AC. Only a empty one called "Temp" which I deleted. Also my "Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider" folder is called slightly different: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I'm still unable to login. Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

FabianDean, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space

1. Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space - Similar Threads - Unable delete XBOX

2. Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...: Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/... ? Windows 10 Pro 64-bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-files-in-red-rectangle-to-make/4d3a2e69-c83d-4d9f-ba4d-3c042a988078
  3. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download, this app requires more space.: Hi,I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 off the Microsoft Store and am experiencing issues with downloading. I want to download it on my D: drive, which has 300GB free, 200GB more than required. I have it set to install new apps and games on my D: drive in settings, yet I'm...
  4. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download, this app requires more space.: Hi,I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 off the Microsoft Store and am experiencing issues with downloading. I want to download it on my D: drive, which has 300GB free, 200GB more than required. I have it set to install new apps and games on my D: drive in settings, yet I'm...
  5. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Deleted Files take up MORE space after deletion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Files take up MORE space after deletion: Was low on room for my C: drive so I decided to go uninstall some of the campaigns for HALO. All in all, it should have brought about 45gbs of space back to me. Instead, it took up MORE room and now I have 400mbs of space left. It is NOT system restore- I had this issue in...
  7. more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    more space: how do i get more space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-space/2594cde7-bcdb-405e-8a1d-3a48fcf88829
  8. PC low on space message--how to make more space?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC low on space message--how to make more space?: PC is low on space-How to make more space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-low-on-space-message-how-to-make-more-space/6cd37556-f535-458c-8ac9-a98562a86be1
  9. Unable to delete apps that are taking up space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete apps that are taking up space.: Please can someone help? I downloaded some apps onto an SD card but they wouldn't work. So I removed the SD card. Now these apps are taking up room on my tablet which I need. I have tried to remove them but get error code:0x8000000e. I have also tried resetting them but...
  10. App & Games get more and more space :(

in Windows 10 Support
    App & Games get more and more space :(: Please help me. My Windows 10 64bits has problem with space of C drive. App & Games get more than 70Gb of space. Please see details in attached and help me. Thanks 62676