Windows 10: Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options

Discus and support Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Trying to understand how to set up files and folders included in search indexing, I'm not able to deselect some OSM related extensions in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options

Hi! Trying to understand how to set up files and folders included in search indexing, I'm not able to deselect some OSM related extensions in the Advanced Options > File Types windowsUnable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options :please, do you understand why? Thanks!

:)

Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options

1. Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options - Similar Threads - Unable deselect extensions

2. Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to deselect some extensions from search indexing options: Hi! Trying to understand how to set up files and folders included in search indexing, I'm not able to deselect some OSM related extensions in the Advanced Options > File Types windows:Please, do you understand why? Thanks!...
  3. search indexing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search indexing: i cannot able to on search indexing and when i try to off or on the search indexing it is not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-indexing/4dfc976c-6238-4bd2-9da5-e390b5e5cbb3
  4. search indexing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search indexing: i cannot able to on search indexing and when i try to off or on the search indexing it is not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-indexing/4dfc976c-6238-4bd2-9da5-e390b5e5cbb3
  5. There are some problems with Windows Search and Indexing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are some problems with Windows Search and Indexing: Hello guys,I'm asking about some problems with Windows Search and Indexing. For some words and terms, mine will not be very actual as I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry.1. Condition- Computer hardware: Normal spec i5-10400, RAM 16G, Gforce 1030, SSD storage- O/S: Windows...
  6. There are some problems with Windows Search and Indexing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are some problems with Windows Search and Indexing: Hello guys,I'm asking about some problems with Windows Search and Indexing. For some words and terms, mine will not be very actual as I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry.1. Condition- Computer hardware: Normal spec i5-10400, RAM 16G, Gforce 1030, SSD storage- O/S: Windows...
  7. There are some problems with Windows Search and Indexing

in Cortana
  8. Search Index

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Index: Sir, I have HP 14s laptop with windows 10 OS and my laptop has been some issue with search index Indexing is not running from few days back and I have to know proper solution to solve this problem. I already done with all step present on Youtube and by HP consultant on...
  9. Unable to install some Edge extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to install some Edge extensions: Some Edge extensions cannot be installed on my Windows 10 Professional. They report that they require Windows 10 version 15063 or higher. I am on the Anniversary update. How come they cannot be installed? 92876
  10. Some Control Panel options are not indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Control Panel options are not indexed: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop with all updates installed. I like to use Cortana to quickly get to settings and apps, but I noticed for some reason I can't find every system setting via Cortana. For example, searching for "updates" on my wife's laptop...